Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Musta been the ‘chovies. :fart:

Its that garlic butter + cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hollismason posted:

Its that garlic butter + cheese

Yeah that garlic butter is gross. But the crust tastes like poo poo so I guess it helps. :shrug:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
are their breadsticks still just strips of their bad crust covered in butter soaked parmesan cheese?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sometim s when I drink huel and then eat a bunch of apples I get really bad gas that's like huge farts that go in forever and also smell like a sewer exploded and they linger real bad and I gotta do one like every 5 minutes it's pretty bad

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Nooner posted:

Sometim s when I drink huel and then eat a bunch of apples I get really bad gas that's like huge farts that go in forever and also smell like a sewer exploded and they linger real bad and I gotta do one like every 5 minutes it's pretty bad

Stop drinking huel

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
when i was a kid i went hunting with my dad and 3 other guys in this doublewide on some dudes property for the weekend

anyway, they were all drinking and playing cards, and i was reading comics and they all decided to have 'rear end rockets'

why the gently caress four grown men would do this i have no idea

we all ate pickled eggs. i thought they were good, but no idea about the rear end rockets until everyone was just ripping rear end all night in this trailer

what the gently caress dad. i contributed, but what the gently caress.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
No

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I was on a holiday with my fiance and we passed a vending machine that offered "freshly squeezed orange juice" with a big machine that cuts and juices fresh oranges while you wait and watch

So my partner puts some money in and begins the 3 minute process, and rip rear end with a loud and nostril stinging fart

Now my partner was stuck wanting to watch the process and juice they had paid for and endure my rank rear end butt air

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
All that I'm saying is farting a stomach ache away is one of the best feelings on the entire planet.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Once, I farted

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Dropped trou and bare rear end farted directly on housemates head, clenching so it shrieked.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Justin Godscock posted:

All that I'm saying is farting a stomach ache away is one of the best feelings on the entire planet.

Fart nap be upon you.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
It was a Dutch oven affair, and it almost disgusted me, but only almost, that's all I remember. I had been wronged, or believed I had been wronged, and lashed out. Before you judge, i did the honorable thing and married her.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Last night I kept beefing miso Ramen farts under the covers and when my wife turned over she woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so she woke me up in a pregnant rage saying "suffer with me"

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Happy Landfill posted:

Stop drinking huel

Never!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
One time at work I thought I was going to let out a small tiny fart but instead it was a monstrous 10 second long banger. Despite us all being in cubicles it lingered in our work area. People down the hall were commenting about how bad it smelled. I said nothing.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saucer Crab posted:

Regarding the car farts, I ripped one into my car's seat right as I pulled in one evening after coming home from work, didn't think much of it until I got in the next morning. As soon as I sat back down on the seat the stink wafted up to greet me, having stewed in the seat cushion all night.

Last summer I showed up to my buddy’s house to help him rip down his pool deck and I let one rip in my car just as I parked outside his house. Didn’t think much of it but about an hour later we needed to run to the hardware store for something and since his truck was full of debris we took my car.

That fart had been stewing in the summer sun for an hour and it physically slapped him in the face when he opened the passenger side door.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

why do goons fart so much?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

everybody farts

even jesus farted

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I like to remind myself that Jesus cranked his holy hog just as much as the next dude

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Any fart where you nearly poo poo your pants but dont, is a good fart.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

everybody farts

even jesus farted

Jesus farted just as much as Harry Potter

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Philthy posted:

when i was a kid i went hunting with my dad and 3 other guys in this doublewide on some dudes property for the weekend

anyway, they were all drinking and playing cards, and i was reading comics and they all decided to have 'rear end rockets'

why the gently caress four grown men would do this i have no idea

we all ate pickled eggs. i thought they were good, but no idea about the rear end rockets until everyone was just ripping rear end all night in this trailer

what the gently caress dad. i contributed, but what the gently caress.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aR77JU-VVMY

Read the comments for tales of pickled egg farts

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im the lady from cake fart

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Ages ago I worked at a place with a cubicle farm on the second floor. Two guys I worked with got into a farting war that lasted several months. They'd do a "drive-by"; going to the other's cubicle for some excuse, "Hey Phil, you have those progress reports we discussed?" FRAAAAAP, and leave chuckling. This became a daily thing; each bombing each other.

It escalated to the point where they were intentionally eating hard boiled eggs, bean burritos, spicy foods, having a beer at lunch, etc. It got bad. They tried to rope me into the fun and got me each one time. I came up with a new technique, the "stealth bomb". My cubicle was on the path to the break room, so it was easy to see when someone was going there for coffee, beverage, or whatever.

If I had one good to go, I'd hop up, go to their cubicles and let it fly, then get back to my cubicle before they returned. In my defense I only did this once each.

It all came to a head when a lady in the cubicle next to one of these guys finally complained to Human Resources about the daily stench. They both were called in for a discussion about farting on each other at work and how that was not professional conduct. I dodged the bullet and was not called out. Our manager had to attend as a supervisor role though. After being told this behavior had to be logged in their employee records they agreed to stop, and they did.

I got to be a fly on the wall afterwards when our manager chewed them out, mostly for wasting his time, and told them he'd can their asses if anything like that happened again.

And these guys were electrical engineers making near 6 figure salaries. Good times.

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin
https://youtu.be/OZ7AQVE-aRY

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
lmao verbal warning for farting

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Justin Godscock posted:

As wonderful as orgasms are, I think you might be right.

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

everybody farts

even jesus farted

How do you know?

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
I can't eat Burger King's onion rings anymore. They changed something in them a few years back and god drat the sheer volume of farts could fill a Zeppelin.

And these are not pleasing farts either, but the kind that made me whelp out loud in pain. Never had farts feel like they are going to rip my rear end apart.

As for the best overall farts, the silent but violent cropdusting types down an aisle in some lovely store like when I'm just following my wife around in Michaels.

Best individual fart - when I was a sub teacher for a high school class and I accidently let out a silent delayed action fart. It did it as I passed through an aisle of students, but I was back at the desk, before any students noticed. Then they started to bickering among themselves as to who done it without even thinking it was me.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLUN85vhQ8k

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Liquid Chicken posted:

I can't eat Burger King's onion rings anymore. They changed something in them a few years back and god drat the sheer volume of farts could fill a Zeppelin.

And these are not pleasing farts either, but the kind that made me whelp out loud in pain. Never had farts feel like they are going to rip my rear end apart.

I noticed this too. My guts were not happy about those onion rings. They are still delicious though :butt:

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Nuts and Gum posted:

I noticed this too. My guts were not happy about those onion rings. They are still delicious though :butt:

I think I found the culprit....

Burger King Onion Rings:

INGREDIENTS
water, bleached wheat flour, dehydrated onion, modified corn starch, yellow corn flour, sugar,gelatinized wheat starch, contains 2% or less of :salt, guar gum,methylcellulose, fructose, onion powder, food starch-modified, sodium alginate, sunflower oil, natural flavors, grill flavor (from sunflower oil), canola oil, wheat gluten, modified palm oil, sodium tripolyphosphate, whey, dextrose, garlic powder, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), spice, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, yeast extract, corn starch, sorbitol, dried yeast, calcium chloride. parfried in soybean oil.

Sorbitol...motherfuckers....

"In humans with Sorbitol Intolerance, the absorption capacity for sorbitol is even lower than it is naturally. The sorbitol migrates completely into the large intestine, where bacteria break down the molecule. The resulting gases lead to severe flatulence and abdominal cramps."

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I’ve been violently ripping toxic sharts all day

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Liquid Chicken posted:

I think I found the culprit....

Burger King Onion Rings:

INGREDIENTS
water, bleached wheat flour, dehydrated onion, modified corn starch, yellow corn flour, sugar,gelatinized wheat starch, contains 2% or less of :salt, guar gum,methylcellulose, fructose, onion powder, food starch-modified, sodium alginate, sunflower oil, natural flavors, grill flavor (from sunflower oil), canola oil, wheat gluten, modified palm oil, sodium tripolyphosphate, whey, dextrose, garlic powder, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), spice, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, yeast extract, corn starch, sorbitol, dried yeast, calcium chloride. parfried in soybean oil.

Sorbitol...motherfuckers....

"In humans with Sorbitol Intolerance, the absorption capacity for sorbitol is even lower than it is naturally. The sorbitol migrates completely into the large intestine, where bacteria break down the molecule. The resulting gases lead to severe flatulence and abdominal cramps."

I dare you to eat a tablespoon of pure sorbitol. I call it the fart challenge and all the Tik tokers will be doing it in less than a week.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

LuckyCat posted:

I dare you to eat a tablespoon of pure sorbitol. I call it the fart challenge and all the Tik tokers will be doing it in less than a week.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I love all of my farts equally.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Lol I just ripped rear end and my cat woke up and looked in the direction of the fart like what was that

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
I once burped and farted at the same time and while the fart itself was far from my best, it was still quite an experience.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I farted and shitted so much yesterday I lost 2.5 lbs.