Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
this thread is making me uncomfortable for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

this thread is making me uncomfortable for some reason

I got the yikes now

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

this thread is majorly squicky

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Let's ban him for jerking off to little boy

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Radiation Scarred Japanese Woman: Matthew-san.. am I still cute?

Fat Far Side Kid w/Glasses: Daijoubu. Kiriko-chan.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Let's ban him for jerking off to little boy

if you can find the mod thats willing to throw that stone

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Just because it’s a nuclear bomb doesn’t mean you get to fatshame it. BAN.

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Enola what? User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

smooth brained missile

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The Gestational Parent of All Bombs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Enola what? User loses posting privileges for 1 week.

trying to jack off posted:

smooth brained missile

Plebian Parasite posted:

The Gestational Parent of All Bombs

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mods after finding out th name of the second nuke dropped

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

quote:

8. There are multiple historical inaccuracies which are stated below.

1. First of all, the plane used in the game is a B-17 Flying Fortress and it's in an aircraft carrier, yet there's no way that an aircraft carrier can carry a B-17, because the B-17 is not a carrier-based aircraft because it's too large to fit in an aircraft carrier. The plane that was actually used in reality was a B-29 Superfortress, which is also not carrier-based and took off at Tinian Island.
2. A B-17 can't even carry a nuclear bomb. It doesn't have the carrying capacity nor the range to do so.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

beforeiwatch.com

quote:

The movie technically has two titles but you can ignore the second one, it's not required for progression.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Martman posted:

beforeiwatch.com

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Martman posted:

beforeiwatch.com

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Martman posted:

beforeiwatch.com

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Martman posted:

beforeiwatch.com

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Martman posted:

beforeiwatch.com

----------------

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

A warhead dropped with a nuclear tip but im staring at her tits its the enola gay. strong if i can but im only mattheman so i formed a roblox clan nuclear arms race

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

A warhead dropped with a nuclear tip but im staring at her tits its the enola gay. strong if i can but im only mattheman so i formed a roblox clan nuclear arms race

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s up to you what you really wanna do, spend some time in the gas chamber… swap style!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s up to you what you really wanna do, spend some time in the gas chamber… swap style!

Lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Torture mother fugga wat. torture gamer, what. lolwut. I'll fugin..I'll fuckin flame your rear end on the Smash Boards with your noob rear end post count and poo poo right..take your facebook profile and add it to a ytmnd animation like FFUUUUU..ill lay your fuggin dunsparce out on the dresser, right--just your fuckin dunsparce and keep sleeping powder that bitch like zzzzzz Snore ! Ill fuggin ..hehe ill loving..ill fuggin take out your loving favorite Beatles record right? isolate the ringo vocals and just keep under the sea-in you..and under the sea-in you..and under sea-in you..yo its goin down like that huh yea gamers is vibin yo check the doubles out check em

from the slums of grey forums..the wiki contributors strike 'gain..Explode1SucksAss, 74.90.108.124 , CaptainDungoose, coldsteel the hedgehog, hamzat213, waluigi7 and..
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN

Hey cool thats an atomic cloud, a sexy mutant woman born from a radiated child-lfmao okay thats enough

----------------

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

insane anime posted:

Torture mother fugga wat. torture gamer, what. lolwut. I'll fugin..I'll fuckin flame your rear end on the Smash Boards with your noob rear end post count and poo poo right..take your facebook profile and add it to a ytmnd animation like FFUUUUU..ill lay your fuggin dunsparce out on the dresser, right--just your fuckin dunsparce and keep sleeping powder that bitch like zzzzzz Snore ! Ill fuggin ..hehe ill loving..ill fuggin take out your loving favorite Beatles record right? isolate the ringo vocals and just keep under the sea-in you..and under the sea-in you..and under sea-in you..yo its goin down like that huh yea gamers is vibin yo check the doubles out check em

from the slums of grey forums..the wiki contributors strike 'gain..Explode1SucksAss, 74.90.108.124 , CaptainDungoose, coldsteel the hedgehog, hamzat213, waluigi7 and..
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN

Hey cool thats an atomic cloud, a sexy mutant woman born from a radiated child-lfmao okay thats enough

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

insane anime posted:

M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN

posts u can hear

----------------

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

insane anime posted:

M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

insane anime posted:

M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

posts u can hear

copy
Jul 26, 2007

insane anime posted:

M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN

Larry Parrish posted:

posts u can hear

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN
M A T T T HE MAN