Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

i'm happy for hill, and also glover who did not die and should now retire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Goddamn how hard do people like Rumble have to punch to knock out that stone golem.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Jamahal Hill is so awesome. This dude is like my new favorite fighter.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
I hoped for Glover to win as a feel-good 2-time champ story but good for Jamahal. He will probably lose it in his next outing to Jan. Would also lose to Adesanya if he moved up again.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
This was one of the better cards I've watched in a long time

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
hes gonna retire and everyone already left lmao

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

🫡

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
That was really awesome. Good for you Glover. My first UFC event that I ever saw live was Jones vs. Texiera and it was so much fun.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

lmao glover there's nobody left in the building to throw poo poo at hill, look around (it's 3 am there though so it makes sense)

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Glover went out with some great fights

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
"He would just not F'N go away!" - Jon Anik

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

ChaosReaper posted:

Goddamn how hard do people like Rumble have to punch to knock out that stone golem.

You truly, genuinely cannot overstate how incredibly freaky Rumble's power was. There are good strikers, and there are hard punchers, and then there's a category that's just Rumble and Melvin Manhoef.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Glover is about to adopt this young man.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Firebatgyro posted:

hes gonna retire and everyone already left lmao

ONe of the shittiest crowds I've ever seen

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CarlCX posted:

You truly, genuinely cannot overstate how incredibly freaky Rumble's power was. There are good strikers, and there are hard punchers, and then there's a category that's just Rumble and Melvin Manhoef.

It always cracks me up that Rumble tried to fight at Welterweight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

CarlCX posted:

I would add Francis to that. Those 3 are probably the hardest hitters in MMA, maybe across all sports (for striking)