Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Excited to see the freak show of johnny Walker fighting the noted Anglo Saxon guy who calls himself the bearjew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Unperson_47 posted:

:eyepop: I missed that lmao

it's real

I’m disappointed it’s not on his waist.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Johnny Walker is way easier to understand than native English speaker Paul Craig.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Paul Craig is doing that thing where he’s being way too intense and will ultimately lose in hilarious fashion.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

DoombatINC posted:

now dont be so hasty, he could also slow dance around Walker for fifteen straight minutes and only get in his face when the horn sounds at the end of the round

He tried to do this but then lost in hilarious fashion.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

COPE 27 posted:

Does Murphy always look like a really slow skeleton or should she be fighting up a weight class

She fights like an ent from LOTR

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I don’t need to see another round of this.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

blue footed boobie posted:

I don’t need to see another round of this.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
“Everything you have, go!” The corner to a fighter who clearly has nothing.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

CarlCX posted:

I would like to see Neil Magny fight, like, Li Jingliang or Rinat Fakhretdinov or Philip Rowe or something next. It's time to test prospects, not contenders.

The way of the UFC is just to have the same couple guys in every class fight over and over again until there’s nothing else interesting to watch. See, for example, this.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I mean, he looks to have a pretty serious eye injury there.

E: yeah

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Get that man to an eye surgeon.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

This is probably right. I was surprised the commentators were being so effusive about Moreno. He was winning but Figureido was in it and looking dangerous until he lost his eye.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Lmao it is so hard to KO Glover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
This is loving brutal