Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Now that Pride has died, I hope Gluttony gets its day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delightful
Jul 20, 2022

Jerusalem posted:

JC going for the D’arce Choke on a moneylender in the temple.

Ohhh, OHHHH! JC's in trouble.
(3 days later)
No he's fine, he's out

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Is there a site that tracks advanced stats/analytics/wacky correlations for MMA fights? I feel like most fighters who do that cupping poo poo lose.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Nevermind

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Andrade is pretty strong

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
"Tough as they come" is often synonymous with "Too tough for their own damned good".

Crazy that Nick Diaz is a better corner man than most of these professional gyms.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Burns vs Covington would actually be a decent fight to make. Good on Gilbert for making a decent non-generic callout

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
I can rarely understand what crowds are chanting but it definitely sounds like Brazil is doing the chant from The Dark Knight Rises

delightful
Jul 20, 2022

BlindSite posted:

Uh vai morrer

Youre going to die

For a minute there it sounded like more than just those 3 words, but I will now always think that the prison crowd is chanting "you're gonna die" at Batman as he ascends, lol

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Figueiredo should probably have another fight before challenging again, but I would watch #5. These guys match up pretty well.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022

CarlCX posted:

eat all the poo poo, crowd in attendance

gently caress off Brazilian crowd, throwing poo poo at Moreno

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Rooting for Jamahal Hill just because of this walk-out music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
I hoped for Glover to win as a feel-good 2-time champ story but good for Jamahal. He will probably lose it in his next outing to Jan. Would also lose to Adesanya if he moved up again.