Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O5Px3_RJ3w

This one always stuck in the back of my mind, nowadays I think it's exploitative and in incredibly bad taste (wow the band name is the german term for a PoW camp with the letters G.H added at the end, standing for Global Holocaust. So thoughtful! After finishing 3 albums they renamed the project to GULAGGH. Deep commentary!)

From my understanding the members are an anonymous collection of Dutch black metal artists or whatever and they use audio from patients in psychiatric hospitals. Per their page on Discogs:

"According to interviews they used these vocalists because they wanted "the pain and hatred in the vocals to be real and not acted".
They call their 'music': 'Misanthropik Nihilistik Audio-Terrror'"

I don't think there's anything worth celebrating here, but the "authenticity" of it all really stuck with 14 year me. I remember showing it to a classmate in drama class once when he asked me for dark songs. He would lock himself in the janitors closet with the lights off blasting this on his ipod on repeat for at least 30 minutes on show nights to help him get into character (He played the devil in a 5 minute sketch about finding Jesus, his part of the sketch was like 45 seconds long, and his role had no lines)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU