Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I prefer the old style, to me the new one feels like playing a game with anti-aliasing off, or like it's a low-quality scan of a drawing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

What a phenomenal way to end the chapter, I watched like five times in a row because I enjoyed it so much and to make sure I didn't miss anything. The color-coding really helped make it clear what was going on in the chaos of the situation. I also liked how the animatic conveyed so much with barely any words. And of course I'm honored to be mentioned in the special thanks, on the same page as the cat no less.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

It seems so weird having Lydia be police now, but the "pulled in" part leaves a lot to the imagination. Like did she want the position, or was she made an offer she couldn't refuse? And if the police chief is the kind of figurehead position you can just force some adventurer into, then who's really controlling the police? Also if Lydia's being manipulated into it, that leaves open the possibility that she and Casey could go rogue at some point.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

It's fine, I'm happy with the current character designs although I'm interested to see what you're planning. The only area of improvment that immediately comes to mind is that characters' hands look weird sometimes, like in the last panel the fingers on Marie's left hand look too small and narrow. But I also know hands can be hard to get right and if there's a trade-off between that kind of detail and update speed, then as a reader I'd still prefer the quickly-drawn hands because it's not a big deal.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Manny, Manny Calaveras
Still got skin, got lots of hair-as

(Unless he’s hairless, it’s hard to tell)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

On an intellectual level, I know there's no way those keycaps are made out of marshmallow peeps. And yet part of me is absolutely convinced.

I'm also really curious about that input device on the left, is it custom made?