Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Pretty sure I saw a River Monsters episode where the guy had one of those crawl into his urethra when he was in the water. He tried to act like nothing was wrong but you could clearly see him grimacing in severe pain. It’s on YouTube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Scornful Sexbot posted:

checks out as a Strong Possibility

Lol

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Those are robot bones. You found a prehistoric robot cemetery.

Not merely robot bones. Those are clearly the arm and tail bones of a robot T. rex!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You dug them up, now someone is on their way to kill you, I'm sorry OP

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, post it on r/whatisthisthing. It's a Reddit subforum for just that sort of mystery item identification, with a very high success rate. Please let us know the outcome.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

some say the ancient peoples used this to tell if it was time for wheat

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BigBadSteve posted:

OP, post it on r/whatisthisthing. It's a Reddit subforum for just that sort of mystery item identification, with a very high success rate. Please let us know the outcome.

Op doesn’t need to do this because

Tarkus posted:

Looks like it's from an old jack stand. The leftmost object being the lever/wrench and the right being the ratcheting shaft.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Scornful Sexbot posted:

idk what this old poo poo I dug up in the garden is, please tell me what it was for. I think the key looking thing fits on the saw looking thing:

thank you for your time and god bless

the one on the right is beef jerky (teriyaki flavor)

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
To be clear I would never post on reddit

Also it might be a jack stand but why is it so small? The lever piece is exactly 3 inches long

So far thinking it’s maybe a jack for the gnomish or a dildo for the easy to please.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Cars were smaller in the precambrian era

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Probably a cheap piece of poo poo with a long plastic handle on a short steel tang.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Smugworth posted:

Cars were smaller in the precambrian era

this guy never dug up an ancient megalocar at the beach smdh

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
It a bong

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

goatface posted:

Probably a cheap piece of poo poo with a long plastic handle on a short steel tang.

So, from Harbor Freight? My brother was working under his car with two Harbor Freight jack stands and one partially collapsed causing the car to miss crushing him by a few inches. These jack stands were later recalled iirc.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ty garlic bread

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

op, take your interestinfg thread idea that isn't a twitter post or an insane rereg guy op and go to reddit with it instead. lol shut the gently caress up bigbadsteve

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Barb wire puller.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Def cow tools. Good eye.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

numberoneposter posted:

Def cow tools. Good eye.

slam dunk on the first post. you love to see it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Robot poop. :hmmyes:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op, take your interestinfg thread idea that isn't a twitter post or an insane rereg guy op and go to reddit with it instead. lol shut the gently caress up bigbadsteve

Rude. And I didn't ask OP to close this thread.

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

sexy tiger boobs posted:

You put that jagged one in your urethra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

with the proper vision and motivation, anything can be a bong