Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

punsnet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

c-spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon, and spam

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tristeham posted:

i used to post on a forum dedicated to uk comedy and apparently he was well known as a creep in the business. i'm guessing his employers had killed the stories prior to this one.

do they practice bits on the forum?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

oi guv i was havin a cuppa when a bloke came over and was oi you looking at that bird? thats me nan

*audience laughs*

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

AnimeIsTrash posted:

oi guv i was havin a cuppa when a bloke came over and was oi you looking at that bird? thats me nan

*audience laughs*

😂

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
me nan nicked me nando’s

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Another failsatellite orbiting the glennsphere.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Did he find a new husband at the beach yet I need another meetcute story :swoon:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
https://www.amazon.com/Pied-Piper-Hamelin-Russell-Trickster/dp/1442377321

hm

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Once upon a time, long ago, in a time that seemed, to those present, exactly like now except their teeth weren’t so clean and more things were wooden, there was a town called Hamelin. The people of Hamelin were a pompous bunch who loved themselves and their town so much that if it were possible they would have spent all day zipped up in a space suit smelling their own farts. But space suits hadn’t been invented yet so they couldn’t.

Then one day without warning a gang of rats bowled into the town and began causing a right rumpus…

So begins Russell Brand’s wildly funny and surprisingly wise retelling of the classic tale The Pied Piper of Hamelin. Whether you’re a kid or a grown-up kid, you’ll be chuckling the whole way through this zany story that bypasses Brand’s more adult humor for the outrageous, the madcap, and the just plain silly.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
just plain silly

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

tristeham posted:

he's a sex pest

gas

tristeham knew

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Greedwald's brain is mush. It's very important that everyone understands known grifter/entertainment figure/late courter of chuds Brand supported Corbyn. This is very important news in libertarian brain world.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Love Rat posted:

Greedwald's brain is mush.

you dont say

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/brosandprose/status/1702838332269412446?t=W8tifyY4drKgxhwt0WkLEw&s=19

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

brand supported corbyn because he loves anti-semitism. simple as that

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Cuttlefush posted:

you dont say

It's shocking, I know.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

this is why the establishment is trying to destroy brand

https://twitter.com/CornelWest/status/1666114005877010432

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i read the times story and it sure seems like this guy is not a great fellow

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

brand supported corbyn because he loves anti-semitism. simple as that

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Love Rat posted:

It's very important that everyone understands known grifter/entertainment figure/late courter of chuds Brand supported Corbyn. This is very important news in libertarian brain world.

It is, bitch.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

vyelkin posted:

i read the times story and it sure seems like this guy is not a great fellow

he's br*tish

speng edit: censored nms content

Somebody has issued a correction as of 23:10 on Sep 17, 2023

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Cuttlefush posted:

he's br*tish

speng edit: censored nms content

one of the details in the story was that he was doing sex crimes together with famous br*tish sex criminal jimmy saville

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

are you having a laugh?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvvP3QV15FI

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
lmao... almost thought he did a trudeau. hadn't seen that one

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cuttlefush posted:

lmao... almost thought he did a trudeau. hadn't seen that one

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he probably has

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
that's trudeau

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1703476287229063174?t=W5G-yP4J24CW0ClNE6ud0w&s=19

Ah yes Noam Chomsky, I'm sure that will clear things right up

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Sex criminals stay close

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Noam Chomosky

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Filthy Hans posted: