Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I've seen this kind of thing pop up online sometimes, but I don't really get why someone isn't dateable because of their body count. Why does a high/low body count matter? I've only ever seen this complaint from men and not women, but maybe it happens with them as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
Personally, I won't date someone who has killed more than one other human being. But I think its really up to the individual to decide.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Yeah honestly a lot of kills is a bit of a dealbreaker. I could maybe deal with one if there was a real good reason.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The love between a man and a woman is a lot like a lock and key, my friend

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It's the only reason I didn't date Hitler

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Undateable

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Lol imagine not dating someone with experience in cums

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
when it comes to my body count i'm like highlander - there can be only one. which means i've killed a lot of other highlanders

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Randarkman posted:

Undateable

Paul Sorvino?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Sexual partner "body count" is loving hilarious to me, especially because everyone has a different internal reference for what is low or high. I spoke to one person who thought anything in double digits is "kind of high". Conversely I have talked to people who think under like 50 is basically nothing.

I've also met people who didn't want to date anyone that wasn't a virgin and that's loving wack yo.

Personally for every person I sleep with I need to go out and murder someone. Keeping the body counts in agreement.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Have to put your k/d ratio on tinder profile or you're not going to get any play

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I only date women who listen to Body Count

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

syntaxfunction posted:

Sexual partner "body count" is loving hilarious to me, especially because everyone has a different internal reference for what is low or high. I spoke to one person who thought anything in double digits is "kind of high". Conversely I have talked to people who think under like 50 is basically nothing.

I've also met people who didn't want to date anyone that wasn't a virgin and that's loving wack yo.

Personally for every person I sleep with I need to go out and murder someone. Keeping the body counts in agreement.
I thought this thread was a joke until this post
I have never heard "body count" used to mean anything but "number of people killed"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Some women I've dated have definitely been mad insecure about it, they were also terrible people in relationships so it's prob a very reliable red flag

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Quite frankly the disembodied voice shouting DOUBLE KI- MULTI KI- ULTRA KILL!! makes reading in bed really difficult to me so yeah

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

K:D ratio is a far more important stat than body count.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

PoPcornTG posted:

Personally, I won't date someone who has killed more than one other human being. But I think its really up to the individual to decide.

Finally I'm so glad people are saying this!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wow incel terminology has sure got even more malignant in these past years

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

McGavin posted:

K:D ratio is a far more important stat than body count.

Assists win games breh

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'll never date Ice T for as long as I live.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

Assists win games breh

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

lmao scrubs with under 20 confirmed kills can swerve imo

and if they don't have a personal security team that doesn't count either goddamn amateurs, and no your office reception doesn't qualify

Strategic Tea fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jan 20, 2023

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
While I think it’s weird to reject someone because they might have banged a few more people than you, I could understand if you were taken aback if they had Wilt Chamberlain’s numbers.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

god bless all the guttersluts who were nice enough to gently caress us

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Smugworth posted:

Paul Sorvino?

I won't date anyone who puts three onions in the sauce

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

that include ol' wilt, suckin and fuckin in heaven

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

You better worry about your motherfucking self
I just wanna kill some motherfuckers on X-box

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

Assists win games breh

Sure thing Ron Francis, whatever you say.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Cubone posted:

I have never heard "body count" used to mean anything but "number of people killed"

It's sadly not and it's horrible! Mainly because like:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Some women I've dated have definitely been mad insecure about it, they were also terrible people in relationships so it's prob a very reliable red flag

Anyone who talks about their sexual partners as a "body count" is a huge red flag of a person!

Literally if someone asks you your "body count" then walk away. They aren't worth it, there's no winning answer, and they are deeply insecure about both their sex lives and themselves. I have never met a single person who genuinely used the term that was worth knowing. It's loving gross, weird and dehumanising.

The funniest thing if you are ever asked what your "count" is, is probably to respond with something like "I don't know, my partners kept coming back" because 99% of the time the sort of person that asks equates number of partners with likeability and sexual prowess, but usually just has one night stands.

Now to clarify, one night stands are fine if you like that, go get some, but also body count is a gross term, don't ever use it seriously in a conversation.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If someone asks for your body count they're just trying to suss out if you have a license to kill. They're probable spectre hth

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Colonel Cancer posted:

p sure the term comes from hook-up culture, not incel culture.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Colonel Cancer posted:

incel culture has kept "body count" true to the original definition imo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's been around at least since the Rise of the PUA when I was in high school 20+ years ago

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i once went 53/3 on aztek

get wrekt

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Cubone posted:

I clicked on the thread thinking it was something about assassins and dating them.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Internetjack posted:

I clicked on the thread thinking it was something about assassins and dating them.

Yeah same. I was about to answer that it's very sensible to not date people that have body counts.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Whisper you’re upper limit in my ear. Also I eat a lot of rear end, like a whole lot of rear end. :sexarse:

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I refuse to date someone who was sucked as many dicks as I have.

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
I don't wanna date a virgin like me. Too depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A lot of people are real fuckin stupid op