Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
has anyone broght up the key and lock thing yet? also all women are whores and unworthy of my seed which is why i am saving it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I don't avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

syntaxfunction posted:

It's sadly not and it's horrible! Mainly because like:

Anyone who talks about their sexual partners as a "body count" is a huge red flag of a person!

Literally if someone asks you your "body count" then walk away. They aren't worth it, there's no winning answer, and they are deeply insecure about both their sex lives and themselves. I have never met a single person who genuinely used the term that was worth knowing. It's loving gross, weird and dehumanising.

The funniest thing if you are ever asked what your "count" is, is probably to respond with something like "I don't know, my partners kept coming back" because 99% of the time the sort of person that asks equates number of partners with likeability and sexual prowess, but usually just has one night stands.

Now to clarify, one night stands are fine if you like that, go get some, but also body count is a gross term, don't ever use it seriously in a conversation.

Buddy, I think reknowned homosexual Lil Swamp Booger Baby was either joking or trolling.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Valko posted:

Buddy, I think reknowned homosexual Lil Swamp Booger Baby was either joking or trolling.

renowned change meaning?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9jXnZS3ouU

yo i came home from work the other day
i was tired
i just wanted to sit back in my big chair
and play a little xbox
you know
relax a little
then my wife comes in she starts telling me i play too much xbox
i said what the gently caress do you mean
this is just how i relax
can i just play a little xbox
then she says
i saw on oprah today
that guys who play video games
dont love their wives
im like motherfucking bitch
gently caress oprah
i dont give a gently caress
i wanna play my video games
i dont give a gently caress about oprah
oprah aint got no man
you better worry about your motherfucking self
i just wanna kill some motherfuckers on xbox
she said
you seem like you have a anger problem
maybe you need some help
im like
bitch call the police now

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
that's our lsbb. and we certainly cherish him as such

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

everyone knows the only body count song is cop killer, idiot

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i can't date someone who i have to constantly carry cause they can't get above a k/d ratio of at least 1

it just isn't fair that i have to do all the work!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

My Spirit Otter posted:

everyone knows the only body count song is cop killer, idiot

motherfucking bitch!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
everybody post your body count

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

I remember reading the NoFap reddit when I was a teen and thinking 'these dudes are goobers' and now when this thread made me think of this place I went there and -

Mother of my child is leaving me because she found my search history.

quote:

If you think this won't have an affect on you think again. If you are addicted and on this sub, the consciences are real. You do not want to wait around to get help.

If you are in a relationship, it is always ALWAYS better to be honest first. Rather than have them gently caress around and find out. She IS suspicious, even if she believes you now she will not believe a single word if she finds out on her own.

You do not want to wake up one day and find out you will not see your son everyday anymore because of your filthy habit you spent God knows how long lying about.

Get better.

yes this is a normal and good thing, clearly masturbation is the problem

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

kntfkr posted:

motherfucking bitch!

:(

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I learned in health class that if you have sex with one person it's like having sex with ever person they have ever had sex with and every person that every person that they have ever had sex with and every person that every person that they have had sex with ever had sex with

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Anyways that's a lot of loving!!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

My mind is spread across 37 corporeal flesh puppets

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Nooner posted:

I learned in health class that if you have sex with one person it's like having sex with ever person they have ever had sex with and every person that every person that they have ever had sex with and every person that every person that they have had sex with ever had sex with

thats the basis for my claim that ive slept with brad pitt

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Six Diseases To Kevin Bacon

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

It really only matters if you're dating a military member or politician.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Nobody's sucking Rambo's dick at the end of any of the movies - so I think there's something to be said about this concept.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nooner posted:

this is how i get to brag that ive had sex with bin laden.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Alucard posted:

Nobody's sucking Rambo's dick at the end of any of the movies - so I think there's something to be said about this concept.

the shower scenes got cut, op

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I only date people who are in the middle of loving and/or killing when I first meet them

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

bodycount is a super common term among Gen Z

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

You guys are getting dates?

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

My mind is spread across 37 corporeal flesh puppets
drat it I thought I was going to be the first to suggest "body count" to mean "number of bodies you occupy", but I missed the boat.

Anyway, I won't date anyone who doesn't have at least two bodies, because people with only one body are at a much higher risk of dying in an accident or whatever, and nobody wants an unreliable partner like that.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Where's that video of some guy asking a woman about women who sleep with a lot of men and the whole "lock and key" thing with all her responses being "that's loving stupid. If you care about how many people someone else has slept with, then gently caress you. gently caress off."

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wow incel terminology has sure got even more malignant in these past years

check out this dogpilled roastie

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There was a time in my life when I cared about that dumb poo poo. I was 16 and nowhere close to getting laid in the first place. I found less embarrassing, but equally stupid poo poo to worry about as I got older.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I don't know what "the lock and key thing" is but the fact that it's come up twice itt as assumed knowledge is terrifying and my every instinct is telling me to leave immediately
goodbye. hope you are all able to find grace in the loving arms of buddha and jesus christ

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Are people making their dates wear chastity belts now? Like you can’t put a chastity belt on her mouth idiot. :catbert:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Cubone posted:

I don't know what "the lock and key thing" is but the fact that it's come up twice itt as assumed knowledge is terrifying and my every instinct is telling me to leave immediately
goodbye. hope you are all able to find grace in the loving arms of buddha and jesus christ

I think that's when you let your partner lock up your dilz in a cage, it's a kink thing

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
One of my friends who was a psychology major took a class on Human Sexuality. Later she told me "I learned today that the average American under 50 has had eight sexual partners... I also learned that I am apparently a HUGE whore."

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

it's not the k/d that counts, it's your utility score :wiggle:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

has anyone broght up the key and lock thing yet? also all women are whores and unworthy of my seed which is why i am saving it

a lock that can be opened by any key is worthless

a key that can open any lock is also worthless

a key that can open another key, now we're talking!!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Cubone posted:

It boils down to "men get to sleep around guess that's cool and good, women are whores for doing it tho."

Valko posted:

Wait, you pay attention to people who post? I don't remember anyone. Often I come across a post I think is awesome only to find out it was me who posted it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

the holy poopacy posted:

What do you call rubbing two keys together

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Colonel Cancer posted:

What do you call rubbing two keys together

Frotting

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

the holy poopacy posted:

A key that can open any lock would be the most valuable key in the world though :confused:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I had to go to a bachelor party thing and we went to a burlesque show with the other groomsmen. One of the dudes after was loudly talking about all the people he's banged and how if you're good at sex you will make women squirt and that's how you know they really came or whatever and it was super awkward. One of the guys was so drunk he was attempting to call an Uber on a slice of pizza so my friend and I used it as an excuse to leave lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

It's not about the absolute number, it's how they got there. Obviously I don't feel safe with the assassin types who bump fools off in their sleep. How do I know I'm not next? And the spree killers are deal-killers too. Yes, we live in the United States; no, I am not going to go on a mass-shooting date with you.

And what do they do with their bodies? I mean, I show up to your house and you got some poor stiff laid out on the couch, expecting me to help chop him and bag him... nah, just nah. And now I don't want to eat at your house either, I'm not really interested in finding out later that those were long pork chops we had for dinner.