Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Alucard posted:

Nobody's sucking Rambo's dick at the end of any of the movies - so I think there's something to be said about this concept.
You must have missed the post credit sequence where he S his own D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I think the only "body count" I'd second-guess is zero, mostly because I'm 35. Still not a dealbreaker though.

Genesplicer posted:

One of my friends who was a psychology major took a class on Human Sexuality. Later she told me "I learned today that the average American under 50 has had eight sexual partners... I also learned that I am apparently a HUGE whore."

Eight??? That's like two festivals worth!

Nooner posted:

I learned in health class that if you have sex with one person it's like having sex with ever person they have ever had sex with and every person that every person that they have ever had sex with and every person that every person that they have had sex with ever had sex with

I went to nine different schools from kindergarten to 12th grade, and there was no sex ed at any of those schools. :patriot:

numberoneposter posted:

Six Diseases To Kevin Bacon

:lol::lol::lol:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Halisnacks posted:

Having said that, I’ll provocatively suggest that having had more sex, including with more people, will usually make someone better at sex.*

*does not apply to rapists/date rapists

also does not apply to women who have been having trash sex with selfish partners their whole life. lmao but also :(

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
People using the Stranger to buff their numbers oughta be banned

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Colonel Cancer posted:

I like to do the opposite and sit on my dick until it goes numb so it feels like I'm jerking off someone else.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

what if you wear a condom

numberoneposter posted:

I like to do the opposite and sit on my dick until it goes numb so it feels like I'm jerking off someone else.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

Whoa this is a pretty advanced technique

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
I didn't have great luck with women until later in my life, so I learned not to be insecure about it. If I asked, any number I was going to hear was almost certainly going to be higher than my own unless she was super religious.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

numberoneposter posted:

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

Nooner posted:

Whoa this is a pretty advanced technique

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

also does not apply to women who have been having trash sex with selfish partners their whole life. lmao but also :(

Selfish women though omg. :jackbud:

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Does anyone else sometimes store their balls in their rear end?

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Flowers for QAnon posted:

i used to but now im banned from the country club

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Just the juice.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I'd body any body in this body shaking video about the bodies and the floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

especially this Billy Corgan looking mother fucker

he should be offended by that thumb placement, it's just rude

can someone stablediffusion thumbs on this or something for me? I'm on a work zoom

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

numberoneposter posted:

you could say my dating criteria don't have a ceiling but they do have a floor function

i'm down to tango but i'm too old to teach you, sorry

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Look, if you can't count bodies, I'm not dating you. It's a simple concept. There's a few things in life that are just so basic, like counting how many bodies you see on the floor, the battlefield, the crematorium. You have to be able to add up how many you see and let others know. That's just basic.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I'd body any body in this body shaking video about the bodies and the floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

especially this Billy Corgan looking mother fucker

he should be offended by that thumb placement, it's just rude

can someone stablediffusion thumbs on this or something for me? I'm on a work zoom

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

Look, if you can't count bodies, I'm not dating you. It's a simple concept. There's a few things in life that are just so basic, like counting how many bodies you see on the floor, the battlefield, the crematorium. You have to be able to add up how many you see and let others know. That's just basic.

ok but what if they despawn for memory reasons

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The very idea! Please have hosed before we meet. Like, if we have a date for 8pm tonight make sure to get cummed in and or on before showing up or it will awkward as hell.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Devils Affricate posted:

When we met I think she was 28 or 29, and I think now she's 36. Not sure what exactly you mean between this being a silly vs strange policy.

Maybe I'm the naive one but who's meeting so many virgins in their 30s that they have to make a rule? The only adult virgins I've ever encountered in my life have been on these forums.

girl befriender
Sep 22, 2014

by vyelkin
lumbergh hosed her. not interested.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Maybe I'm the naive one but who's meeting so many virgins in their 30s that they have to make a rule? The only adult virgins I've ever encountered in my life have been on these forums.

its common in ireland and parts of northwestern France to not have sex until you are over 35 years old

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Body count merely depends on the current meta and cookie cutter builds, how about we focus on the baddie count? Lotta baddies left out there bois, it's time to look at the bigger targets.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

FirstnameLastname posted:

its common in ireland and parts of northwestern France to not have sex until you are over 35 years old

What do they call a 40 year old virgin in Paris

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
im a virgin

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

numberoneposter posted:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

What do they call a 40 year old virgin in Paris

Royale sans squeeze?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
would you date someone who has never poo poo their pants?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
It's like anything else really, there's a sweet spot and above or below that sweet spot makes you question whether you share the same values. Not just sex.

How many credit cards do you have? Zero? I mean.. I guess good for you but that's a little odd. 100? Red flag.

How many hot wings is an appropriate number of wings to eat in one sitting? Zero? I guess you are vegan or have issues with chicken? Could be nothing, could be a red flag. 100? That's kinda rad tbh but are you okay fam?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Assuming I could date anyone means we're dealing with imagination in the first place

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

How many hot wings is an appropriate number of wings to eat in one sitting? Zero? I guess you are vegan or have issues with chicken? Could be nothing, could be a red flag. 100? That's kinda rad tbh but are you okay fam?

https://youtu.be/VAiOFOKO3xM

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

anyone who fucks 100 is a monster

but if you gently caress 100,000. . .

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

let us collectively judge the sexually active for their many misdeeds of which we missed out on all of, m'goonsires

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Methanar posted:

im a virgin

Figures. You don't tip.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Not even the tip.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
the best body count
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH8gUhDd6WE

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

I'm never going to get that out of my head now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Having a lot of sex generally means you're social, know what you're doing, and aren't afraid to give other people a chance.

And those are hard turn-offs for me.