Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
You have 5 skill points right now, don’t forget to use them for some new abilities.

Edit coming back I bet you already noticed this in a future episode.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jan 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Them being Chaos creatures shocked me when I first started this

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

fatsleepycat posted:

Agreed. I think the Sonic voice that has stuck with me most is either hazy memories of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle in middle school or more likely Super Smash Bros, and his voice just sounds wrong in Frontier.

His Smash Bros Voice Actor is currently the same as his Frontiers Voice Actor.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Natural 20 posted:

Then this is very confusing!

Quick Cyloop is a move in the skill tree.

Most people I have seen unlocked a few more moves and so hurt this thing much faster. I think it's a side effect of coming so quickly to it.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Feb 4, 2023

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Sword_of_Dusk posted:

The game does a poor job at conveying it, but parrying is something that makes fighting Ninja a breeze. Really should be the point at which it requires you to block, as waiting until you get to Giganto can be frustrating, as seen here.

If you run into Ninja again it explains parrying.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I like Ghost a lot.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah her name was mentioned by Eggman in cutscene back on island 1

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The one thing that bothers me is that Nat refuses to finish the skull tree.

He might as well buy Auto Combo cause it will look cool.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Supreme has way too low HP, as a result you don't even need to engage with it's mechanic of attacking the bits then countering the lasers he sends in response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Well Supreme is pretty easy if you do his mechanic (Even if you ignore it, it's pretty easy)