Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatsleepycat
Oct 2, 2021

Tenebrais posted:

Maybe it's just that I haven't kept up with any of the Sonic media from the last... decade or so, but all these voices feel just a bit off to me. Like they've taken all the voices the characters should have and, like, turned them twenty degrees. Not bad voice acting at all, just different.

Agreed. I think the Sonic voice that has stuck with me most is either hazy memories of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle in middle school or more likely Super Smash Bros, and his voice just sounds wrong in Frontier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatsleepycat
Oct 2, 2021
The voice effect on that spinning combo finisher really reminds me of something out of Asura's Wrath.

Also Nat please look at the skill tree. I suspect you're going to cap out on skill points soon. I get that there are some you don't want, but there's still others you could get.

fatsleepycat
Oct 2, 2021
I thought you had like 70 unspent points (the indicator in the bottom right), which I assumed capped out at 99. :shrug: Being mostly done with the tree sounds about right, though; it's weirdly small.

fatsleepycat
Oct 2, 2021

Commander Keene posted:

They've probably spent some skill points in between the last video and current time. They may have even had another whole recording session.

:facepalm: That'll teach me to post when not fully awake!