Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

No, the warframe thing is infinitely simpler, it's a straightforward (!!!) 00s RTS damage type / armor type interactions. This is, if I get it right, a multiplayer rhythm game flowchart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I'd like Red Mage because i like rapiers, magic, and fancy outfits.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

PurpleXVI posted:

The overworld in FF14 could be completely deleted and nothing would be lost except some nice vistas and an awful lot of terrible fetchquests and visiting Minfilia, there's no meaningful gameplay there, no meaningful challenges, nothing interesting or relevant to discover.

So yeah, mark me down for being nostalgic for the era of having to gently caress around, find out and discover things the hard way.

To be honest, playing Elden Ring after trying to play Morrowind again has made me realize that while actually having to travel by using landmarks and viewing beautiful vistas and interpreting direction which might or might not be subtly wrong is wonderful, after enough times close enough together, it winds up being a commute. Sure, make me travel and see things, but after a while I'm taking public transit, putting on headphones and reading a book. (Although I will visit places and routes again for the view when they are shockingly pretty.)

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

So can you warn the princes about this horrible threataru? I think they might be less threatening.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It seems like the devs decided that, in fact, there would absolutely be a crab for each level.

I get the feeling the current crab count is somewhat above 675.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

My cats also like sitting on my keyboard, the adorable little horrors.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Putting a cat bed on the table next to the desk was a great advance in computing.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

So far, between the level cap people and this lady, it appears that the Taru are the most certain threat the setting is facing.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I guess we now have solid suggestions for the next classes to explore.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

That was an excellent show by everyone, with Visaria's mutism being a guest star.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I strongly suspect a wizard did it, yes.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

As it happens you need to tell people about the doomsday machine for the doomsday machine to be effective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yfXgu37iyI

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It's a really nice brooch / pendant / jeweled thing at least, and is likely entirely unrelated to the explosion as well.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Does everyone have this type of talking animations? I suppose time has gotten me used to better ones, the rest of the time I'm pretty impressed by the PS2 MMO from 2002, but it might also be my memory failing me.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

My working hypothesis is that he's actually Cid, but possessing a nutcracker doll after a terrible workshop accident.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

That mountain was designed by heinous perverts.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

How many jobs total are there even in this thing? It seems like the sort of thing that they have to add in regularly to sate the content thirst and at some point I imagine there is some stress in getting something new and moderately balanced with other options.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

What's a Rune Fencer and how different are the two fancy fencer jobs?

Also, Dancer, Visaria desperately needs some cheer in her, and forced cheer feels almost as good in a pinch.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Visaria's lockpicking technique is interesting, getting beaten up by goblin's is certainly out of the ordinary.

Her life kinda sucks a lot these days, I can only guess common thievery was kinder to her.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Are you sure that Tarus aren't both divine punishment and also the reason for more divine punishment?

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I find it really funny that despite the Jeuno upper echelon slapping down Nag'molada, I feel like they somehow managed to do it wrong, also they really feel like they will treat the situation with about as much competence as he did.

Wolfgang and Monberaux are breaking the Jeuno code of conduct by not acting like dicks, they should be careful around stairs and colleagues.

SIGSEGV fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Aug 22, 2023

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

That's more or less the story of her life, yes.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I expected all the other Zilart and Kuluu to be at least somewhat like him, their entire organization full of nothing but varying degrees of the worst idiot, but no it appears he has pioneered new ways of being the worst, multiple orders of magnitude beyond what the ancient and manipulative order of the black robes is capable of.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Esha'ntarl appears to be a responsible and competent individual, something Nag'molada has left me completely unprepared for.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Guignol is good but Polichinelle is better.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It turns out that intense depression, alternating apathy and despair are the antidotes to the negative side effects of becoming a postelvaan monster, blue magic has taken some great strides forward today.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Naja, somehow not the worst person involved in this update, I am gladmortifiedmade more aware to see that the setting's most constant menace has arrived.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

The Immortals should probably have someone get friendly enough with the extremely important teen so that they can accompany her on her extracurricular activities.

poo poo, that's Visaria's job, isn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

She really is an utterly awful person, I think I know how she became ambassador.

Also King of Hearts is likely made in her (mental) image.