Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

How much time could there possibly be left for them to get worse...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I'm officially lost, but that's okay

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

I'm extremely late to the Distant Worlds love, I heard it for the first time during my collation of new tracks added to Theatrhythm Final Bar Line, which released last year. I immediately fell for it, though, and every time I hear it I feel feelings. Knowing the context is nice, I suppose...

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

Someday I'll do this kind of meticulous devotion for MapleStory and really drive things home

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

Why did you do it?

For the gobbie dialogue of course

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

I like when games do that.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

Man Raubahn looks different :v:

also man the Blue Mage process, looks different :v:

You'll be okay, right...? :v:

:v:

:ohdear:

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

XI BLU sounds crazy, maybe even too crazy for me the BLU lover. Completionism is a drug and considering how hard it seems to be to learn all the spells, never mind deciding on the right ones to slot, it might just be too much for little old me. I still like XIV's BLU though, even if it is limited it's still fun to challenge myself to solo at-content dungeons to learn spells from them. I wish there was a blue-ty finder to do random stuff with folks and get that log filled but I recognize that it's not really compatible with their philosophy. That's okay though. I'm not quite as endeared with being raked over the coals, myself, though some friction is obviously good. I think I appreciate it being in fight design rather than in job complexity.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

Principessa because just because Visaria doesn't get to be a princess doesn't mean the puppet can't be.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

Aphmau! Another familiar face, finally!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

This took a turn.