Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Although that's just embarrassing to other people, idgaf personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i've sold fake drugs so I could get money to buy real drugs

everyone who goes to rutgers does this

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Although that's just embarrassing to other people, idgaf personally

what's ur take on melodramas

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

kntfkr posted:

what's ur take on melodramas

They rule. The best is when you pull a John Woo and combine insane, overly energetic melodrama with insane, overly energetic action. Movies like A Better Tomorrow are p much peak action cinema because the emotions match the scope and scale of the action.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Not today, Satan!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

They rule. The best is when you pull a John Woo and combine insane, overly energetic melodrama with insane, overly energetic action. Movies like A Better Tomorrow are p much peak action cinema because the emotions match the scope and scale of the action.

I had a class on Douglas Sirk films and got weirdly into them ten years later, inexplicably.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I'm a prolific cheater.

I cheat constantly and regret it it's just not something I can do without. The feeling of victory I get and the utter secrecy of it. Especially when it's right under the nose of others.

Like taking an extra hundred in monopoly every once in a while is just so good especially when it's a high sweat game and everyone wants to win and spend 3 hours to do so.

Not getting caught ohh yesss. Especially when everyone starts making small talk and not looking at the board. Just to remove a house off the board and cause someone else to start freaking out about the missing piece while everyone too high to remember whether it was there or not claim it was never there (as it's in their mutual interest) causing more havoc before the game eventually ends in torment or my utter victory.

I cheat at go fish. Always have. My grandmother taught me that one by never ever letting me win go fish even as a very young child.

Ohhh yesss

This reminds me of my other most embarrassing secret, that I hate Werewolf because I'm terrible at it to the point that I don't find it fun. Every time people suggest Werewolf at a party, I'm always like "I read somewhere that people with strict parents grow up to be better liars" (true) "which explains why I suck at games like this :lol:" (might be a factor, but it's not like I was raised on a hippie commune or anything).

99grind
Jan 19, 2023

Techno
I don’t understand how to read a thread in these forums. If there are 50+ pages, I just skim the first page and then the most recent page. I don’t know is this is normal behavior, but I’ve probably missed out on so many funny replies.

Being new is embarrassing.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

99grind posted:

I don’t understand how to read a thread in these forums. If there are 50+ pages, I just skim the first page and then the most recent page. I don’t know is this is normal behavior, but I’ve probably missed out on so many funny replies.

You can sort by replies with the most upvotes

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

99grind posted:

Don't feel bad. I'm new too and I do the same.

Unless I'm somewhere that i have a lot of time on my hands, like on a plane or train. I also find it helps to give your eyes a rest from the screen every so often, you know, pace yourself out.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i consider everything i've ever done embarassing

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

YeahTubaMike posted:

This reminds me of my other most embarrassing secret, that I hate Werewolf because I'm terrible at it to the point that I don't find it fun. Every time people suggest Werewolf at a party, I'm always like "I read somewhere that people with strict parents grow up to be better liars" (true) "which explains why I suck at games like this :lol:" (might be a factor, but it's not like I was raised on a hippie commune or anything).

Idk about the parents thing but same about lying. Just makes me uncomfortable :blush:

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Nuts and Gum posted:

Idk about the parents thing but same about lying. Just makes me uncomfortable :blush:

this is exactly what a liar would say!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Dick Fontaine posted:

I actually kind of enjoy Wizard Master threads.

drat this was mine too

he's very good at what he does

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

YeahTubaMike posted:

if its any comfort to you, i hate werewolf with a passion that i cannot describe.
I usually dont take part in any of the banter and accusations, i find it horribly uncomfortable and embarassing and simply wish it to be over.
My worst nightmares always come true if people wanna play another round.

Id rather play russian roulette at that point.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yolomon Wayne posted:

if its any comfort to you, i hate werewolf with a passion that i cannot describe.
I usually dont take part in any of the banter and accusations, i find it horribly uncomfortable and embarassing and simply wish it to be over.
My worst nightmares always come true if people wanna play another round.

Id rather play russian roulette at that point.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I kind of like that HBO Harley Quinn show I haven't seen the newest season yet but will probably watch it soon

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Stop clogging the toilet at my gas station op that’s for money laundering

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
you launder money in a toilet?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I think Harley Quinn is very attractive.

I think Margot Robbie is unbearably attractive.

I’m living in the best of all time streams.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
My secret is I kind of don't really like my circle of friends but am too comfortable to branch out and attempt to meet new people and too bitchmade to just outright tell them why I'm irritated with them.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I'm a prolific cheater.

I cheat constantly and regret it it's just not something I can do without. The feeling of victory I get and the utter secrecy of it. Especially when it's right under the nose of others.

Like taking an extra hundred in monopoly every once in a while is just so good especially when it's a high sweat game and everyone wants to win and spend 3 hours to do so.

Cheating in monopoly is just part of the game. If you're not cheating, the capitalist simulation is incomplete.

I'm probably the biggest cheater when it comes to out yearly Christmas family game but I keep getting tapped to be the banker because I'm the only one who hasn't gotten caught. Don't be the dumbass who gets caught slipping 500s or trying to palm properties.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I jerk off everywhere

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I go unconscious and am completely vulnerable for like 5-8 hours a day like a loving AMATEUR

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

pencilhands posted:

this is exactly what a liar would say!

:shepface:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Mr.Acula posted:

I jerk off everywhere

We know, that's not a secret

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Being the last poster in this thread

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

QuarkJets posted:

Being the last poster in this thread

Denied.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

One time in the high school cafeteria a group of kids stopped me while I was going to sit by myself and asked me to like spin around so I did like a chump and they said "baby got BACK"

they got me good

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
My big bad secret is that I am in LOVE!

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
I unironically enjoy the song Summer Girls by LFO.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

One time in the high school cafeteria a group of kids stopped me while I was going to sit by myself and asked me to like spin around so I did like a chump and they said "baby got BACK"

they got me good

Lol drat they got you bro

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
I unironically like the song ‘What’s Going On’ by 4 Non Blondes and sing along off-key whenever I think nobody can hear me.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

YeahTubaMike posted:

Once when I was insanely drunk in a country I'd never been to before, while I was riding a bus, I had to pee so bad that I asked the driver to pull over so I could pee in the street & get back on. The driver did it, but still.

I haven't been back to that country since.

edit:

Oh wow. :stare: I hope Botox helps -- burping feels pretty great!

edit2: Also, I don't know how not being able to burp is embarrassing, but I guess I wouldn't know since I personally know how to burp.

lol that i've got comfortable enough to stick fingers down my throat to dry heave in front of people. people that know me at least. it's pretty embarrassing shoving like half your hand down your throat so you'll burp. and it's always a huge rear end burp dry heave noise.

I may get the shot.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i've sold fake drugs so I could get money to buy real drugs

i sold a pantry spice mix to some 7th graders.

they came back and said they rolled it up in newspaper and got high as hell. lol.

felt a little bad.

When it comes to games where you have to lie ... I'm ridiculously good.
Even that Jackbox game? Fibbage, i think?

I just say I'm a story teller, not a liar. and that does a little for my conscience.
i'm probably just a horrible person.

YeahTubaMike posted:

i'd agree with that, about strict parents. It's like lemme just get creative for a minute

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jan 30, 2023

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

JnnyThndrs posted:

I unironically like the song ‘What’s Going On’ by 4 Non Blondes and sing along off-key whenever I think nobody can hear me.

Okay legitimately every time I've been at a party where someone tries playing a guitar someone I know has inevitably suggested I play something.

This is the only song I play, also off key, and off rhythm, often the he man version. Every drunk person will belt it out. I feel like it's the only appropriate song you can play, once, and just don't play anything else after.

I also only play it if someone won't stop harassing me, which happens more than you think, because saying no to playing guitar at a party apparently makes you more appealing than whichever dude is trying to get attention.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

Okay legitimately every time I've been at a party where someone tries playing a guitar someone I know has inevitably suggested I play something.

This is the only song I play, also off key, and off rhythm, often the he man version. Every drunk person will belt it out. I feel like it's the only appropriate song you can play, once, and just don't play anything else after.

I also only play it if someone won't stop harassing me, which happens more than you think, because saying no to playing guitar at a party apparently makes you more appealing than whichever dude is trying to get attention.

lol, good stuff, i didn't know there was a He-Man version, but now I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32FB-gYr49Y

gonna bust out my midi keyboard

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Only a couple of family members, my psychiatrist, my therapist, and a few cops will ever know the answer to this thread's question for me.

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

Catastrophe posted:

Only a couple of family members, my psychiatrist, my therapist, and a few cops will ever know the answer to this thread's question for me.
Oooh, juicy. What a tease you are, stranger!

So who'd ya kill?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Read this in the golden girl's voice

which one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Dystopia Barbarian posted:

Oooh, juicy. What a tease you are, stranger!

So who'd ya kill?

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I goofed up the 2nd half of my adult life via a series of very poor decisions and it's difficult and often inappropriate to discuss in detail.