Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/DezBryant/status/1614641482740244482

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bullcats are any breed of medium-sized stocky domestic cats that were first bred in 1930s-1950s and are named for their short yet large muzzles similar to that of bulldogs, which may be the reason for their name. The bullcats (currently) come in three breeds, the Persian bullcat, the French bullcat, and the German bullcat. The Persian bullcat is about the size of a large pug resembles a Persian cat with a thicker snout, stockier body, and larger ears. The French bullcat is about the size of a medium-sized beagle and is generally blonde or golden in color, it has a very stocky body and smaller ears than other bullcat breeds. I took a big poo poo on myself but just kidding about that. The German bullcat is the biggest of any bullcat, about the size of a large bulldog, and is very muscular with a thick back, giving it a tall humped back unlike most other house cat breeds, and has a short yet thick jaw, giving it the appearance of bulldogs more than other bullcat breeds, it even resembles the fictional character, the Beast, from Disney's Beauty and the Beast from 1991 in facial appearance. Despite their appearances, bullcats of all breeds are generally loyal and docile to their pet owners.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that seems kind of rude. we've all been there when you get home from a hectic afternoon of shopping and have 3-4 hours to live tops

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's more than one way to store a can of beans

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he was a backup for a couple years. this isn't brought up very much but once QBs get pretty far into being a veteran, if they aren't actively helping the team on the sideline and aren't a really good QB they will be cut and somebody cheaper will come in. all the backups you see sitting down helping to go over plays or standing around talking up a storm to the starter or a coach are just doing their job there too. i am lying about blake bortles. i am misrepresenting him to have some fun online. he was in the league 8 years, wasn't going to make a shitload more money than what he had earned, and didn't want to go through training camp and so on. hung it up

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jan 26, 2023