Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

basket posted:

i kinda get byob doesn't make jokes and then describe said joke and why the joke is funny in serious psychoanalysis style as a general rule, like i kinda have been in most of my posts so far, so i am asking that you either deceptively or honestly help me get a bit better at condensing my posts (i'd rather post mostly less stuff with a few ideas in it, long type posts are cool but seems they would take a whole lot more effort) and in return i'll tell you this; the first clause in this overly long sentence only had one sarcastic joke that i meant to put there and two different ways in which you could get the other non-sarcastic one.

here's my attempts to condense all that;

i dont get jokes they take too long

setence structure is boring as history class (this one kinda lame imo history is cool subject [no pun intended])

counting on one beak makes u good at tricking and being tricked and magpies would probably trade the world for a ring they could trade the world back for and make themselves look good [but with the ring or the trades??] (this one had nothing to do with this post or thread at all i like thinking about animal psychology sometimes)

this joke was already made quite generally but to be more specific, haha... sorry i'll be more chill.

obviously still need a lot of guidance with this.

non-ironic thank you for posting if you do so.

e; im not a parachute account thats not what magpies was about, i used to have an account by name of tradjik that can be permabanned if thats the rule cos im not logging in with it again. cheers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

your friend sk posted:

sometimes I'll post something that looks like a joke but isn't actually one

Worse is posting that looks like a not joke but actually is one *sad trombone*

Finger Prince

Abugadu posted:

While You Were Fartying, I Studied the Butt

While you were studying, I was farting the butt.