Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Kyle Shanahan is cursed

https://twitter.com/Reflog_18/status/1619833558104952833

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

That was a bummer of a game for everyone except Eagles fans. Contest over a couple minutes in, zzz. At least there was an extremely dumb and funny fight at the end

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I played Returnal the entire second half.

I made the right decision.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Docjowles posted:

That was a bummer of a game for everyone except Eagles fans. Contest over a couple minutes in, zzz. At least there was an extremely dumb and funny fight at the end

Yeah, I hate that a potentially interesting game was derailed by multiple QB injuries. SF’s 4th quarter playcalling was just sad desperation and it hurt to watch.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

kiimo posted:

I'm still flabbergasted California voted down gambling. I've never heard a compelling argument against it other than "I don't care about sports". It's the weirdest loving thing

you know on radio and podcasts how after a gambling ad they have to roll 20-30 seconds of disclaimers and multiple gambling addiction hotline numbers

that's why

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1619845718130450436?s=46&t=6qMVOTYGJnDBpIyjCM4Qrg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Kirios posted:

I feel like this is Brock's true make or break moment.

Well, it certainly was a "break" moment.