Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
So it's Chiefs-Bengals and Eagles-Niners next week. Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
lol Cowboys get hosed

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

fartknocker posted:

lol Cowboys get hosed

Always and forever.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Just need the Niners to win and banish clownball for at least another 8 months

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i think it would be fun if it was bengals/niners, because that matchup happened thirty years ago or whatever

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT:

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1617352503426965504

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/geoffschwartz/status/1617354310853230592

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/JWalizerJr/status/1617353336168263681?t=o2uRUmmF1ajJRkCNC4E93Q&s=19

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

It's like McCarthy wanted to distill the purest essence of gently caress The Cowboys and transcribe it into a playcall. A thing of beauty.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

News: I have clicked play every time I've seen the video of the last play, and usually rewatched it at least once.

Views:

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
With this beautiful self-destruction, the Cowboys have gained ground on the Vikings in the 30-year rankings! They are now at FIVE playoffs wins since 1995 to the Vikings' eight, and a staggering 58% overall win percentage to the Vikings' 56, with their extra playoff win this year offsetting Minnesota's better regular-season record! All this, and not even a Championship appearance since their last Super Bowl in the prior geologic age!

I would like to thank Fat Mike for continuing his thus-far stellar career of being the agent of the football gods' sick statistical amusement. Well done, Vikings South.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The worst outcome would be the Eagles winning the Super Bowl again but that's more because I hate their coach more than life itself. The team, whatever. Other than that it's all gravy, I don't care--please do me the favor of praying for the death of Jerry Jones.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

Shinjobi posted:

The worst outcome would be the Eagles winning the Super Bowl again but that's more because I hate their coach more than life itself. The team, whatever. Other than that it's all gravy, I don't care--please do me the favor of praying for the death of Jerry Jones.

I will do so, because gently caress that guy. The Cowboys without Jerruh would inevitably have to turn into something marginally less dislikable. That said, I fear we may need to assemble an expedition to break into Jerryworld and steal his phylactery, for only by throwing it into an eternally burning oil well can he truly die.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
If you told me Jerry Jones was a lizard person I'd believe it.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
Happy for the Niners. Never thought I’d say that but gently caress it. Go wild boys!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:
https://twitter.com/buffalobills/status/1617241695850045440?s=46&t=9otMH9a7kzMAttn8YgvSRw

Views:
https://twitter.com/giggitygreg/status/1617337850088792064?s=46&t=vWCVC3bilc-VCi6z1NpwCw

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Eagles-Bengals Super Bowl imo

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

The Great Helmets Bowl

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
the bengals are good, morally and philosophically, and it is right and just to like them

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hope Mahomes ankle is okay. Henne can beat the browns but I dunno about the Bengals.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

fartknocker posted:

lol Cowboys get hosed

Amen

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

That's what I am hoping for, though even that is kinda boring.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Between that and the shots of him walking out of the locker room in a hood and face mask it's clearly a stunt to motivate the Bills :tinfoil:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

No Butt Stuff posted:

I hope Mahomes ankle is okay. Henne can beat the browns but I dunno about the Bengals.

Except for Mixon, you mean.

Still don't understand what Dallas was doing. That play was dumb.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Fifty Three posted:

Between that and the shots of him walking out of the locker room in a hood and face mask it's clearly a stunt to motivate the Bills :tinfoil:

Damar Hologramlin

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the eagles have 70 sacks. they're historically great at it
the chiefs have 55 sacks. this would be around the league lead in a normal year. they're great at it
the 49ers have 44 sacks. they're quite good at it. this is most often a top 10 number
the bengals have 30 sacks. they're not in last place

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Cavauro posted:

the eagles have 70 sacks. they're historically great at it
the chiefs have 55 sacks. this would be around the league lead in a normal year. they're great at it
the 49ers have 44 sacks. they're quite good at it. this is most often a top 10 number
the bengals have 30 sacks. they're not in last place

The bengals have hort. Miles and miles of hort

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry for not putting on the playoff ones. i forgot. it's 5/2/4/3 from top to bottom. goodnight

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

The Bengals should do 15 sacks on mahomes next week then

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I predict the Superb Owl will feature the Cinci Bengos and the Philadelphia Eagles.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

The bruising game between 2 elite defenses both in the top 5 in PPG was somehow interpreted by many an Eagles fan in the GDT to indicate that the road to an inevitable Superbowl appearance has somehow become easier because the niners didn't blow out Dallas.

It's gonna be great to see the 49ers beat them in Philly :laugh:

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
I can deal with anyone winning it at this point, but rooting for the Bengos as they seem to have good lads and are the only remaining contender yet to win the big one.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

- Bengos (fun and good, never won one before)

- 9ers (have won a lot but not recently, Brock is a cool story)

- Eagles (haven't won much but have recently. Feels kinda gross)

- Chiefs (go away)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
1) Niners
2) Bengals
3) Eagles
4) Chiefs

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

1. CMC
2. Burrow
3. Hurts
4. Henne

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nosre posted:

- Bengos (fun and good, never won one before)

- 9ers (have won a lot but not recently, Brock is a cool story)

- Eagles (haven't won much but have recently. Feels kinda gross)

- Chiefs (go away)

:agreed: completely

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Don’t know about you but I’m 100% here for how catty the bengals are

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1617484618420068352?s=46&t=DqNZ54RL4lD7S-xGQqLwXg

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
lmao

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

McDermott is just AFC McCarthy change my mind

cowardly playcalling yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU