Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Screaming for emergency medical transport after my dick gets ripped off because I disengaged safety protocols and tried out Worf's Klingon Love Planet holosuite program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Wifi Toilet posted:

Transporters gently caress up too much. That’s how you get multiple Rikers. Do you want a galaxy full of Rikers? Wait, dumb question, do you want a galaxy full of Barclays?

:haibrower:

If we had a galaxy full of Rikers, we'd have a perfect transporter packet relay across the universe.

If we had a transporter room of Barclays, the packet relay would turn everyone into an animal that Barclay wants to gently caress :hmmyes:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Hollismason posted:

Screaming for emergency medical transport after my dick gets ripped off because I disengaged safety protocols and tried out Worf's Klingon Love Planet holosuite program

Just get a brand new holodick from EMH

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Hollismason posted:

why can't the emergency medical transporter just transport your dick back on

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Cant even count all the gold-pressed latinum from the royalties of the Captain Cuck on the USS Enteryourwife holodeck program.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
*walks into Holodeck 01*

“Computer, begin program Lucky Cat Number 2.”

*takes a massive space poo poo which causes hull breaches on Deck 11*

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Going back to that sector with the alien entity that impregnated Deanna so she can visit her space baby's ghost or w/e

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
People Nerds talk about the Singularity, and how it will affect the human race, but its seeming less and less likely that machines will rise up and overthrow their flesh overlords.

However, if humanity were ever to invent the Holodeck, society/progress/mankind itself would come to a screeching grinding halt. Once someone set foot in a holodeck it would instantly be all over.

:tinfoil: You know why there aren't criminals in the Federation? same reason you don't see any holodeck technicians :tinfoil:

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Number_6 posted:

Going back to that sector with the alien entity that impregnated Deanna so she can visit her space baby's ghost or w/e

She has child support to pay.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

Guinan broke out her *other* secret stash and now Captain Picard is trying to play Phish songs on that loving flute of his.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
someone leeched power off the life-support for decks 12-17 to power their mining software - again

on the bright side, we don't have to worry about the school's Picard Day this year

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

The Federation provides all its citizens with material needs , but there are no drugs.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

The security chief got space drunk and hosed the robot. Then she died after being covered in buckets of black goo.

They want you to think that these events aren't related.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's what they want you think

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Also the robot got laid more often than the chief engineer (human male with cool sunglasses), who for all we know is still a virgin.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Apparently when the senior staff time traveled to the 1890s Riker hosed my great great great great great great grandmother and is now insisting that I call him "Commander Gramps".

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.
A baby alien space whale has attached itself to the ship. I have been invited to the meeting of the senior staff because the window of my quarters is covered by what is believed to be its genitalia.

My request for a change of quarters has been denied, instead I have been ordered to observe it for the remainder of the voyage.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Q appears on bridge

Q - im fuckin booooooored.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

So some kinda virus made everyone de-evolve into animals, and I turned into a horse. Coulda been worse--heard my superior officer turned into a barnacle--but it's been two weeks and my quarters still smell like poo poo

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
This really weird and agitated junior lieutenant keeps putting triple parenthesis around Q in his reports

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I've been banned from the holodeck

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

The last time I was in the turbo lift with Worf he just let one rip then inhaled deeply and said "A Warriors Smell"

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Will somebody please bang Lwaxana so I can get some important work done *loads up "Betazoid MILFS in heat" holosuite program*

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I'm Ensign Smedley. My job is to keep Picard's dune buggy in tip-top shape. For this I spent four years at the Academy?

Fucker's only taken it out once, too.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

“Chief O’Brien to the Briefing Room”

*O’Brien shows up*

“Just kidding!”

*Muffled laughter as the doors close as O’Brien leaves*

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Hey can I bum some food off of you? I went over my replicator limit for the week because I couldn't help myself and made a bunch of period correct costumes to participate in literary stories on the holodeck. Yea I know I have a problem.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If I’m not on duty I’m high on space weed and when I have to report I just use a hypospray to instantly sober.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
*not paying attention but still wants credit for participating*

"Uhh... What if we, um. Reversed polarity? Yes, what if we turned our tachyon sensors into tachyon emitters instead?"

*Zones back out*

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Excuse me. Captain? I was looking at the rules while I was on the Holodeck.

It turns out there’s no rule that says a Klingon can’t play basketball.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the big secret no one tells you is that the food replicator machine makes food from sewage

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Set a course to Tatooine!

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

I thought getting Holodeck cleanup duty after Rikers been in it was bad.

But having to do Worf's quarters... I mean have you seen his bathroom? I didn't think it was possible for a man to drink nothing but prune juice.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Chinatown posted:

the big secret no one tells you is that the food replicator machine makes food from sewage

No, they tell you that.

At least that's what the wiki says

quote:

Federation replicators often recycled waste produced by living beings – including fecal material – to provide the raw material for replicators. Such material was deconstructed down to the atomic level, and then recombined as needed into foodstuffs and other products. (DIS: "There Is A Tide...")

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

That’s why I‘d live entirely on grubworms and kanar while on station.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Professor Shark posted:

“Chief O’Brien to the Briefing Room”

*O’Brien shows up*

“Just kidding!”

*Muffled laughter as the doors close as O’Brien leaves*

Later the Gang hauls his corpse up a mountain

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ikanreed posted:

No, they tell you that.

At least that's what the wiki says

loll

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

One of the admirals invited me to a secret meeting and smugly unveiled a bowl full of mealworms and was shocked when I just ate them.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

which one of you fukkers wants to throw down

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Really had to piss on a away mission to some desert planet now my dick and balls are infested with a silica based micro civilization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i warp speed crash into earth