Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Icochet posted:

I'm sick of space monsters and adventure. Can we just invite Troi's mom to visit this week?

Lol you don't invite someone of her stature.

Also she's a friggin mind reader and a troll so she only shows up when it's most inconvenient for Deanna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
I’ve got this holodeck program right here custom made. It’s got all the best Internet forum posters of early 21st century earth.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Icochet posted:

I'm sick of space monsters and adventure. Can we just invite Troi's mom to visit this week?

It's in Gene Roddenberry's Will. Every few seasons a character played by his wife would be legally required to show up and try to gently caress someone on the main cast.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Extra Large Marge posted:

It's in Gene Roddenberry's Will. Every few seasons a character played by his wife would be legally required to show up and try to gently caress someone on the main cast.

Did the computer gently caress anyone?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Doctor Butts posted:

Did the computer gently caress anyone?

Everyone who ever used the holodeck.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's how they collect disease information for the transporter filters.

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Computer, load up holodeck program "stepsister stuck in washer"

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Computer, turn off safety regulators

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Slow day in engineering. Chief Engineer La Forge has been practicing his barrel rolls for the next time the containment doors around the warp core go down. Dude is such a dweeb lol

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Miles O'Brien posted:

I never get invited to the post briefing shipwide orgy they just lock me in my quarters and gently caress outside my door so I can hear them :(

also where's Keiko?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
"On behalf of the Federation, it is my honor to make first contact with your speciHOLY poo poo IS THAT YOUR NOSE?!?'

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
oops I left the "cure all ailments during transfer" toggle on at the transporter and now Geordi's really upset his vision's back to normal

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

ChickenHeart posted:

oops I left the "cure all ailments during transfer" toggle on at the transporter and now Riker's really upset his sex drive's back to normal

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Why is Keiko literally the only person who doesn't have to be in uniform at all times?

I go to my quarters during leave, and I still have to wear this itchy felt garbage, why is a loving botanist exempt?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Someone find me an ensign who knows how to work this display screen, I'm meant to give a presentation to the secondary senior staff (nights and weekends) about possible efficiency improvements in our staffing.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

ChickenHeart posted:

oops I left the "cure all ailments during transfer" toggle on at the transporter and hey where the gently caress did Barclay go

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

goatface posted:

Someone find me an ensign who knows how to work this display screen, I'm meant to give a presentation to the secondary senior staff (nights and weekends) about possible efficiency improvements in our staffing.

Bro, does that mean they’re gonna let you on the battle bridge? See if you can get in there early and poke around the Jeffries tubes, I hear that’s where Riker keeps his stash.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Riker seems like a vanilla drugs kind of guy. No freaky stuff. None of the fun stuff he could acquire.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

One of my favorites was L.Q. "Sonny" Clemonds. I wonder what happened to him?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

goatface posted:

Riker seems like a vanilla drugs kind of guy. No freaky stuff. None of the fun stuff he could acquire.

He got addicted to that awful video game that injected you with a larger and larger dose of heroin every time you beat a level. Was enslaved by his dealer and made to get the rest of the ship addicted and enslaved. I think that qualifies as a substance use disorder.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fell Mood posted:

Trust honest Abe on this. He's right.

Abe is not honest he didn’t even eat a real hat.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He got addicted to that awful video game that injected you with a larger and larger dose of heroin every time you beat a level. Was enslaved by his dealer and made to get the rest of the ship addicted and enslaved. I think that qualifies as a substance use disorder.

That wasn't even a sex thing.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Sex is addicted to Riker.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

ikanreed posted:

Why is Keiko literally the only person who doesn't have to be in uniform at all times?

I go to my quarters during leave, and I still have to wear this itchy felt garbage, why is a loving botanist exempt?

She's sleeping with someone important so she gets to break the rules

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Because she isnt part of Starfleet, shes a civilian! Gosh!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
They gave Wesley a uniform because his civilian sweater sucked poo poo

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
His great-nanna replicated it for him when she wasn't banging an alien ghost thing.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Icochet posted:

They gave Wesley a uniform because his civilian sweater sucked poo poo

Dude was dressed up like a the RCA Color TV logo

naem
May 29, 2011

BombiTheZombie posted:

Computer, turn off safety regulators

SHUT DOWN ALL THE GARBAGE COMPACTORS ON THE DETENTION LEVEL

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The pleating around the waist is just odd.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Riker would mentally torment Wesley by hiding in the walls of his room at night and whispering "Your mother thinks you're a failure." which made Wesley think he was losing his mind.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Data knelt over the corpse of Geordi.* "I apologize Captain,, I did not realize humans did not enjoy torture."

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Data can do the helicopter dick without even moving and it's making me depressed

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Those high def episodes really do Wil Wheaton's greasy acne no favors.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

goatface posted:

The pleating around the waist is just odd.

"But then Gene told me, 'In the 24th century, no one will care if your shirt has a built-in cumberbund.'"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Lucky Guy posted:

She's sleeping with someone important so she gets to break the rules

What, Potatoes O'Brian? I don't think he's that important, he was fixing my holotoilet yesterday. He's like a janitor or something.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

What, Potatoes O'Brian? I don't think he's that important, he was fixing my holotoilet yesterday. He's like a janitor or something.

He was talking about Colonel Kira.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Walk outside

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's too space outside. The final frontier that shan't be crossed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
FFS Worf, we are sick of your Klingon rituals. Why can't your lot have a good one for everyone to enjoy, like a blood orgy or something.