Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Well I'm proud to be an American

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Well I'm proud to be a homosexual, where at least I know I'm gay, and I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

YeahTubaMike posted:

Low rise jeans will come back into fashion

Low dick peens

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm probably going to take a bigass poo poo that day, and probably every day afterwards. I'm sorry to report this to the forums this way.

Theyre gonna put u on the no fly list

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tommah posted:

freedom fries

I asked for freedom fries and they gave me slavery fries instead

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Number_6 posted:

The shock of it will make everyone examine their own failings as human beings, and recognize their own culpability in the global systems of oppression and exploitation. It will lead to an introspective and humble re-evaluation of American and European economic, social, and foreign policies, and a political transformation towards planetwide social justice and greater acceptance of diversity among cultures and peoples. In the long run, it will spur individuals to practice a more mindful lifestyle driven by kindness and compassion instead of consumption and jealousy. Collectively the human race will bond together for great things, like elimination of global poverty and the peaceful colonization of space.

(This is also what I thought would happen after 9/11)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF67navIZlU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thanks for the preliminary feedback, we thank you for the input. We are now starting the second 9/11.