Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Jelly posted:

Yeah, I just don't forget really presidential takes like, "What if its the Democrats who are actually gerrymandering everything?" I'm going to bring this up every single time you post because you're that stupid.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4016730&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=27

Pretty damning stuff OP. What do you have to say for yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

pencilhands posted:

im gay and have a little dick

oh yeah im also a virgin

e: forgot thats a no no word sorry

That may well be true but that's not what you've been accused of.

Anyway if another 9/11 level terrorist attack happens in America it will destroy the nation psychologically in a way that it will never recover from. I won't even try to imagine what would happen after because whatever I come up with won't be as stupid or mean as what actually happens.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

9/11 may have been much the same if the imagery weren't so spectacular or the plotters closer to home

Sure but then it wouldn't have been 9/11. What made it the the event that it was the media coverage. It was a foreign enemy striking deep inside America live on the morning news.

Also over 3000 people were murdered in about an hour. As opposed to a few cops and a couple of the stupidest people to have ever lived in an entire afternoon.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

YeahTubaMike posted:

Low rise jeans will come back into fashion

If we can predict the next attack by jeans then the next one should be in the next 2-5 years if everything holds to the previous cycle. I'm seeing pants these days that I haven't seen since 1998.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It needs to be a spectacle and it needs to go on long enough that half the world is following it live. I don't know that a series of small bombings would cut it for the American imagination. You've already got regular small scale terrorist attacks. The average American already lives with the thought of being killed by random violence every day.

Another thing that's different today than it was is 2001 is the politicization of conspiracy theories.

If there was a major terrorist attack in the US today there would be at least 10% of Americans that full on believe the Deep State (under the Biden crime family) carried it out as a false flag and another 20% of Americans that support that narrative because it helps them politically.

E: oh and also because it'll almost certainly be one of theirs that does it.