Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

rickiep00h posted:

Wait is Dark Hours pizza A Thing? We're just coincidentally having some here.

Nah, we just got lazy and didn't want to cook and clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H2SO4
Sep 11, 2001

put your money in a log cabin

Buglord
Ignore that, I'm officially declaring it a thing.

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
Pizza does sound good, but I don't think we have time. Last hour!

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I want this for my boat

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Another great year of trivia

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013
Another wonderful trivia is over. It's always a blast, and I really look forward to it every year. Thank you Rawillkill and everyone who puts the whole goon team together!

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
I have a good feeling about this, I think we might be top ten!

Solumin
Jan 11, 2013

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
in third place, trivial fursuit!

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
155 points :negative:

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Congrats Goons

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Here's the ceremony, timestamped to our speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvsUXvQL_6s&t=1533s

We did great this year! We got very close to 2nd and a lot closer to 1st than we did last year.

cyanidewolf
Sep 1, 2007

Truly the corgiest of goodposts

Galactoid eat the eggs.

Jean Pony
Nov 27, 2007

Is there a transcript of the questions and answers somewhere public?

imHitchens
Oct 24, 2012

harlequin macaw

Did someone find the source for the Galactoid question? Please msg it to me on IRC. I spent A WEEK looking for that

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:toot:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Another great weekend. Thanks all. It’s always interesting to see 10 people arrive at the same answer simultaneously. I’m still mad Dac threw out the only question I was able to answer on my own.

Fight me, Dac.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Astroid posted:

Did someone find the source for the Galactoid question? Please msg it to me on IRC. I spent A WEEK looking for that

Yeah if anyone found the source on Galactoid I'd love to know. Even googling it now isn't showing much.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Third place, always a bridesmaid...

Well done goons, it was fun being part of the night krew by citure of timezone!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Karma Comedian posted:

I want this for my boat

happy to help with that, if you wanna get a flag made i can send you the high-res image either with or without the trivial fursuit text

pm me for the filez if you want

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Jean Pony posted:

Is there a transcript of the questions and answers somewhere public?

nowhere public since the station will expel us from the contest if we were to post the entire log of questions anywhere that isn't password-protected and kept in-team :\ BUT you can get access to our sheet by popping into IRC

Jean Pony
Nov 27, 2007

my cat is norris posted:

nowhere public since the station will expel us from the contest if we were to post the entire log of questions anywhere that isn't password-protected and kept in-team :\ BUT you can get access to our sheet by popping into IRC

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Did any team get the Galactoid question?

Context
Sep 11, 2006

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Did any team get the Galactoid question?

Exactly 1 team, it was the only 500 pointer of the contest

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Thank you to all the goons for being so hospitable. I'm definitely in for next year. And thank you to whoever posted the "threads to visit" sticky back in March!

Blackajack
Aug 5, 2012

Ottakringer Helles

We do know where Galactoid is from, PM me here or join IRC if you're burning for that.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Congrats goons! A podium finish for 6 straight years is seriously impressive!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Hey, if you were new this year and stuck around, THANK YOU and welcome to the team! I really hope you'll consider coming back next year!! A couple of you really made yourselves known with either great work or great spirits. :shobon:

If you stopped by and left for whatever reason, also let me know if there's anything we can do better to get you to stick around. This isn't everyone's game and we can't do much of anything to change the contest or its format, but if the team can do more or do better, we really really want to try.

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Came back after a looooooong hiatus and had a ton of fun. 2nd place next year!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Hey guys, to celebrate another successful year of Trivia, I got the OK to give away some free gang tags!

So if you wanna be a part of the just slap a post in here!

Mushmouth
Feb 21, 2004
Urban Tumbleweed

I'm pretty sure you got me already, but I wanted to see it in lights.

Mushmouth
Feb 21, 2004
Urban Tumbleweed

Mushmouth posted:

I'm pretty sure you got me already, but I wanted to see it in lights.

Gasp! Maybe not! I want flair!

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

NFX posted:

155 points :negative:

YUUUUP....

Also posting for Infidel Castro.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Tag me Daddy Castro

Milli
Sep 28, 2009

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

gimme the tag (cider)boys, and free my soul

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Mushmouth posted:

Gasp! Maybe not! I want flair!

I just wanted to clear it with the Admins first, yours was the first request I did.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

I legit miss trivia already, it's so much fun.

Infidel Castro posted:

Hey guys, to celebrate another successful year of Trivia, I got the OK to give away some free gang tags!

I'd like a gang tag please, as well as the URL+avatar fix as discussed on IRC, please and thank you!

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

Infidel Castro posted:

hellll yeah, yes please! (top if it's a choice, but i don't care all that much)

CoasterMaster fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Apr 17, 2023

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

my cat is norris posted:

If you stopped by and left for whatever reason, also let me know if there's anything we can do better to get you to stick around.

I showed up a bit because I used to attend this a lot way back but there's nothing you could do to stop me from leaving this year.

I kept listening to the radio but that interview with the Avatar of Depression Whomst Gas Will Never Be Paid was just horrendous to listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

EVIL Gibson posted:

I showed up a bit because I used to attend this a lot way back but there's nothing you could do to stop me from leaving this year.

I kept listening to the radio but that interview with the Avatar of Depression Whomst Gas Will Never Be Paid was just horrendous to listen to.
If you want to, you can also just come hang out in the music/off-topic channel on IRC and shoot the poo poo with us.