Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
i never left im still up there,, in thos trees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Joyce DeWitt can get it. Roooowr!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Joyce DeTitt

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Some mod challenge this rear end I want blood

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Ropes course is when you swallow one end of a long rope and wait for it to come out of your rear end right, so then you have one continuous rope going into your mouth and out your rear end. It mkes rock climbing super easy.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Of course I shoot ropes :smug:

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

ManBoyChef posted:

It actually turned out to be an induction course into an MLM that sold a vitamin supplement that made your ropes extra ropey.

My school knew all of us were failures so we were perfect candidates to get roped into an MLM

The name of the supplement was called "Ultra Male Vitality" and Alex Jones was the camp counselor. poo poo sucked. All they fed us was bone broth.

Alright, keep going

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
User RopesCourseBoner has joined the chat.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
has anyone said shooting ropes course like big cummies

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Finally all those vitamins paid off

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Finally all those vitamins paid off

It's zinc

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zinc is only one layer of a pro roper’s stack

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
The real trick is to eat a big stalk of celery with peanut butter in the gutter with zinc supplements dotted on it like ants on a log

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
had a neighbor that enjoyed that bondage/rope/knot stuff and i banged the hell outta her on tha reg for awhile

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Zinc is only one layer of a pro roper’s stack

I have so much to learn

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
born in a crackhouse, raised smokin weed
ropin and gropin are all that I need

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxXAbHSm1gk

Nope!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Rope-a-dope

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

basically my only job was to rub down alex jones with a really rough terry cloth towel to make him red for his before and after picture of taking 45 days of Ultra Vitality Male enhancemant,

He also kept wanting me to use the sphagnum wipes on him...and I said I will never get close to your taint you disgusting fascist bullyboy.

Milo Yiannopolis was there too for some reason....He basically spent all his time hitting on the prospects saying they could "get a head" in the company if they spent time with him.

It got to the point that I was fighting other weaker prospects to drink their bone broth. For some reason alex jones really liked this and started a colliseum where we would battle it out for a chance at a 5 dollar foot long veggie sub, not even a meal deal, from subway.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

pro roper’s stack

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

getting into the pro ropers circuit lately. anyone here want to rate my stack? keep in m,ind i'm still looking for my first big sponsor, after i took the local Amateur Giga Load Cup and i was approached to take my first "ropes" course that's when i looked to go pro. but i'm still gathering resources so i'm not going to be pushing fat boat anchor ropes like the big boys yet

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

getting into the pro ropers circuit lately. anyone here want to rate my stack? keep in m,ind i'm still looking for my first big sponsor, after i took the local Amateur Giga Load Cup and i was approached to take my first "ropes" course that's when i looked to go pro. but i'm still gathering resources so i'm not going to be pushing fat boat anchor ropes like the big boys yet

Post your stack

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
OP went to summer camp and pissed themself and all the other campers beat them with ropes while they curled up in a ball crying and pissing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

All told a better than average vacation for them

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Mega64 posted:

OP went to summer camp and pissed themself and all the other campers beat them with ropes while they curled up in a ball crying and pissing.

Why you gotta dox me? You weren't there. It was actually that I was masturbating in the main cabin.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
ROPES is an acronym for "Right, OP, Eat poo poo"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ManBoyChef posted:

Some of you hooligans, or Hoolihans (if thats where you like to eat), may or may not know that I was a troubled teen during high school of which I eventually got kicked out in the eleventh grade.

One thing they tried with me was sending me with other troubled teens (coed....hubba hubba) on a bus to a mountain retreat.

This retreat was called "The Ropes Course"

I'd really like to hear what you think this whole situation was all about.

Ohh is this the creepypasta about the guy turning into a rope? I love this one.

Or is it the one where they find a rope hook on the door? I hate that one.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
...and when they finally drove off the makeout point, scared shitless, there was a rope tied to the door handle :eek:

Lord Seo
Aug 7, 2011

I should have learned Kung-fu instead of ethics.
That retreat was how Roger Ebert created Dick Ro(e)per. Troubled teens make great fodder for such schemes.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

the true story of the ropes course.

In Highschool I came from an abusive home and I was an angry young man. I hated school and I took it out on anyone that looked at me the wrong way. I did drugs and the only saving grace for me was that I was good at sports. Rather than just plain kick me out for the multitude of fights and classroom disruptions they setup this weekend getaway with other likeminded individuals. Basically we had to learn to "rely" on eachother to complete these stupid events. I hated it. I did get areally hot girls number though so that was pretty sweet I guess. At the end of it all we had to write an essay I learned.

I never wrote the essay becasue gently caress that noise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Jan 26, 2023