Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Argue posted:

My Animal Crossing character, a month into Covid

And now with exactly three years of Covid isolation and practice behind me

drat, that’s some enviable progression!

Question for the thread: this thread is medium agnostic, right? I’m going full bore into daily zbrush sculpts and other 3dCG mini projects as soon as my tablet arrives in the mail, and was wondering if those would be appropriate to post here. The 3dCG thread seems to mostly be professional shop talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

White Light posted:

Would anybody have some good suggestions on which of these colors best represent the month of May? 🤔

I'm a little bit stumped here, nothing immediately comes to mind.

May is a yellowish green color to me, so the middle one is closest imo.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Been slowly shaking the rust off of my 2d art. Here's an alium concept I've been picking away at for a prospective project.

(click for big)

Mywhatacleanturtle fucked around with this message at 05:58 on May 21, 2023

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Been busy learning zbrush and makin’ aliens