Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Crocobile posted:

Sketchbook pages from the last couple days:

Highlighters, microns and Posca paint markers. Paint pens absolutely loving rule but I’m a lot more confident blocking shapes with paint than line drawings, which is something I want to work on atm.

Underestimated how complicated skulls are…:cripes:

Ughhh I love the 1/21 sketch, it's so cool

OK, so some brief E/N: my mom died of a brain tumor when I was 9. Not so cool. Worse was that she was a very talented artist as a teenager, so much so that I have a bunch of her art hung on my walls (then she married my dad and stopped doing art, but that's another story)

I found a bunch of her old (1970s) sketchbooks today! Most are only partially filled, but I think she'd be happy to know I'm picking up where she left off :)

Some mountains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Brawnfire posted:

I think I'm done with this

This turned out really cool :)

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan
Some hand attempts today

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan
Y'all are a talented bunch

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan
What resource did you use to learn your lighting? You're really good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan
I drew today

Hooray dopamine :geno: