Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

drat, that’s some enviable progression!

Question for the thread: this thread is medium agnostic, right? I’m going full bore into daily zbrush sculpts and other 3dCG mini projects as soon as my tablet arrives in the mail, and was wondering if those would be appropriate to post here. The 3dCG thread seems to mostly be professional shop talk.

Since this is a casual thread, I don't think anyone would mind!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Since I know most people stick to their bookmarks, I'm going to spam the busier threads with a link to the CC feedback thread

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
got an ipad, trying to doodle more while my writing brains are uncooperative

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I ticked the thread title over to 2024. If someone has a funny quip for the title then that can change too

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
hmmm...huh.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Hmmm I think we can give dick man a rest for a while. Or make him his own thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Jestery posted:

Lol at my new AV / Text

It's very good

Thank you truly

:tipshat:

Thank you for sharing your progress and thoughts! Very cool and encouraging