Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*feeding sour gummi worms to my half-sister* There you go. Need all the Sp.Def. you can get.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

I get to guilt-free cream pie my own sister cuz her family stole me as a baby or some poo poo. It's not as complicated as it sounds. Camilla is like a sister wife to me.

Yup. Simple as.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I wanna see my load drip through the shower drain she wears on her head tbh

Cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lfmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

so what's the structure of this game. Does it have a Base structure like fates and 3H or is it back to a string of levels with a menu in between missions where you can do supports and equipment management. I didnt pay much attention to this game coming out at all since I was still playing xeno3 aftyer like 8 months lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

base but it’s pretty paired down. Between levels you can grind on world map / do side missions. No calendar mechanic or anything like in 3H.

sweet, I loved my first 3H playthrough but never finished a 2nd run bc that stuff just takes up so much time and isn't really very different b/w routes. sounds more like sacred stones which I like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Azure moon is still the only story I've seen in 3H