Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Undeclared injury is my guess, I don't think her disappearance has been explained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

That’s on the other channel

uncle Big Yeehaw

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

MassRafTer posted:

This isn't really true? She beat Thunder Rosa and Ruby Soho in the tournament, then Tay Conti, Anna Jay, Athena and Nyla in her PPV defenses. Of those Anna is the weakest but still a former title challenger, Athena was a major signing in her first big match, and Nyla is a former champion.

Outside of the initial tournament which was meant to be high profile, I’d say all those follow up defences are what I would call the midcard of the women’s division in its current form now that it is more established.

Even Nyla isn’t really positioned at the world title level anymore despite holding it previously. I think Tay and Anna are way closer to Bunny and Penelope in terms of card placement than Britt Baker, Shida, Rosa, Hayter. TayJay are on TV a lot because of the JAS, but I don’t think they are presented as world title contenders in the same way as they were when the division was smaller.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Power Windows posted:

If her ring name isn't Lizzie Borden, is she even a pro wrestler?

The Lizzy Borden involved with wrestling is a very different person. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzy_Borden_(actress)

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

graph posted:

p stoked to see how timmy tries to rip apart danielson, tbh

Still very troubled to have learned that guy isn't British

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Still very troubled to have learned that guy isn't British

WHAT?

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Sorry you had to find out this way. I couldn't believe it either

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Sorry you had to find out this way. I couldn't believe it either

I refuse to believe it

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

yeah he's from Aberdeen.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Even if he isn’t British he’s definitely Scottish or Irish and that shits all the same come on man

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

yeah he's from Aberdeen.

lol I enjoyed this post

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

This grapplefucker with the terrible teeth is actually a surfer dude?

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Nuclear w(r)essles

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

He's from the East Bay. I met his Uncle who was working in a local grocery in Castro Valley. My friends and i were getting booE after Wrestlemania 31, talking about the weekend before. when he heard he said "my nephew's a wrestler" and we asked who. Just saw Timothy Thatcher the day before and we all thought he ruled so we let him know his nephew kicks rear end.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

what the gently caress

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

his teeth make him British

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
White Americans are just a different kind of English person so this checks out

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Seams posted:

White Americans are just a different kind of English person so this checks out

As someone from New Orleans, I take offense to this

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm more surprised that Thatcher is younger than I am but looks easily 10 years older.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Love Thatcher, this match is gonna be so loving good.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

He's from Sacramento so I'm just glad he left

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
AEW just announced their first slate of house shows.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ain't he great?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dacap posted:

Outside of the initial tournament which was meant to be high profile, I’d say all those follow up defences are what I would call the midcard of the women’s division in its current form now that it is more established.

Even Nyla isn’t really positioned at the world title level anymore despite holding it previously. I think Tay and Anna are way closer to Bunny and Penelope in terms of card placement than Britt Baker, Shida, Rosa, Hayter. TayJay are on TV a lot because of the JAS, but I don’t think they are presented as world title contenders in the same way as they were when the division was smaller.

Nyla had a world title match this year.