Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

enigmahfc posted:

I was at Dynamite Wednesday night, and during the Hayter/Emi match (which is really good) , the couple of gross sexist turds behind me kept going "this match sucks. How long is this match? Are all they gonna do is chop? Why won't it end?" and really pissed me off and i was half drunk anyway so I turned around and kinda loudly said "yeah, i hate it when great matches keep going, too. If you don't like this, please kindly gently caress off and leave. Why are you even here?" They did leave like 3 minutes later. I was tired of their crap and they had been saying stupid poo poo the whole show and I was able to tune them out for the most part but why the gently caress did they go to a wrestling show if they hate good wrestling?

Best part, the wife of the turd couple had giant scissors for the Acclaimed who did not come out during Dynamite, but The Acclaimed did come out after the whole show for an entrance rap and feel good moment helping a dude propose to his fiance and let them get in the ring and scissor everyone and it was fun and the rear end in a top hat couple missed it.

edit: they were also saying sexist poo poo during the Ruby/Storm match (which wasn't the best match, but also they needed to shut the gently caress up) and during women's matches on Dark, so can we all guess the pattern?

Did everyone in your section stand up and clap after you told them off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

TV Zombie posted:

Look at my Reddit history. What a clown

"Look at my reddit history" would make a funny sign.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Ganso Bomb posted:

I think it was just AEW Community previously

AEW Heels is the fan club for girls and AEW Faces (Adversity) should be their outreach name.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

El Generico posted:

I have this idea in my head that Brit should be the one to beat Jade, so a) the one who beats Jade is a big successful star so that doesn't make her look too bad in the loss and b) Brit and Jamie can both have belts so we don't have to do a tired betrayal angle and they can just be friends forever.

I thought this was the way to go months ago. Thought when Britt lost to Thunder Rosa (remember her?) that Britt should take the TBS belt to boost her back up and free Jade to go for Rosa. They could still do that now although I don't think Jade isn't ready to be world champ then or now.

But Britt and Hayter having both belts would be cool.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

yeah he's from Aberdeen.