Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
*looks at my wrist to hope the crystals got the time right*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
im going to sit down and read the tv guide and check my watch to see if i can watch the pre scheduled television programs

Khanstant
augh, i need to jam my hand and arm up to the elbow or more into this but it'll mess with the delicate crystals and whirlygigs that almost give me a good enough idea of what time it is... but if i take off my watch everyone will see my bad idea to get a tattoo of a watch with the wrong time all the time...

Khanstant
i catch someone's eye in the reflection of the glass in my watch, i can tell they are wondering what time it is for some reason. i look them in the eye and say "the time is now, this is the moment you've been waiting for, make your dreams come true and let none stand in your way, nothing else matters besides recreating your most recent remembered dream" and then i hand them my watch "this was my grandfather's watch, and if you take it, i will accuse you of stealing it and will say you stole it. Haven't you noticed my body language acting like you're holding me up, that you've been holding a gun pointing at me, it's not loaded but if you don't my watch back I will detonate a bullet with your fingerprints on it that I already have embedded in my chest. there are cameras in here and they can see you but not hear me, so it looks just like you tried to rob me so please give my watch back it has sentimental value"

Khanstant
im trapped in the bathroom stall, there is no bidet or toilet paper and the ghouls of food past have waylaid me with mess; fortunately i have my watch. it may not flush but ill be gone before i have to find out

Khanstant
intelligence is buying a watch with over 1,000 individual parts
wisdom is not putting people with only 130 part watches into fruit salad

Khanstant
*crying in the stairwell because the bullies kept calling me 5-arms*

Khanstant
only watch wearers will get this don't bother if u don't wear watch: that brief moment of panic in the silences between the seconds ticking on the watch, where life feels hollow and empty like maybe it already ended and you'd literally commit illegal bank robbery crimes just to get to afford one more tick

Khanstant
if you break someone's grandfather clock and then give them even a cheap watch in return, they can't charge you with a crime since legally it's still an upgrade

Khanstant
tossing my watch into a pot to prevent it boiling

Khanstant
*freaking out because my watch won't tell me what year it is*

Khanstant
anyone got the time?

the most innocent question that cuts deepest to those of us wristless

Khanstant
Siri "u tell me ur the one w hands"

Khanstant
WATCH OUT

dang ill have to wait for them to restock

Khanstant
sneering at a caveman using their sundial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant

nut posted:

people told me that watches in catalogs always show 10:10 because it looks like a smile but it’s become pretty obvious to me that the arrangement of the hands creates a sort of frozen in time bucket that’s collecting the ever falling essence that no one else can seem to see the watches are full of them you can’t even really see the face they are ready to level up once their user is discovered

if your watch is smilin, its broken