Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

(thank you Artix, but not for designing this image, I did that.)

Welcome to the New LPs thread!

Ever had that moment when you can't find the new let's plays on the forum? Did you create a thread and are worried that it will get buried or that no one will notice it? Is your LP part of a megathread and you want others to know about it? Are you playing a new expansion for the game? Do you think your thread title is too small to describe your let's play? Fear no more! The New LPs thread is here to help!

Quick Links: SSLP Test PosterRulesLP ArchiveMaster ListThe SandcastleTech Support FortRequest and Recomendation ThreadLet's Play RSS feed

About
This thread is meant to help viewers find the newest LPs on the forum. When someone creates a thread (or posts a new LP on a megathread) on the forum, they can then come here and put up a link to their threads (or their new LP on a megathread) with a small blurb about the LP. You can use an image if you want too.

Rules
Please only post here if;
  • You have started a new thread, or
  • You have started a new game in a multi-game thread, or
  • Your thread has meaningfully rebooted (eg, you have moved to a new thread, or restarted an LP considered abandoned), or
  • You have posted a new LP as part of a current megathread (e.g. RPG Maker games, etc)
If you want to discuss this thread, please do so in the Sandcastle, not in this thread.

Post example:

quote:

Thread/megathread title with a link
Game name

Small description about your LP here

(You can insert a small image in your post as well)

:siren::siren::siren::siren:

Fedule posted:

Any post in this thread that isn't informing of a new LP gets you an instant probation!

Fedule posted:

I cannot believe this needs to be explicitly stated but here we are;

Just like the entire rest of the LP subforum, this is not the venue to pimp your YouTube channel. Channel link without a thread = probation!
:siren::siren::siren::siren:

For indexing reference, you can find the previous LP announcement thread RIGHT HERE

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jan 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

I cannot believe I never noticed that we are allowed to post if we start a new game in a multi-game thread. That's what I get for blindly assuming it's 1 post = 1 thread and nothing else. :v:

Coincidentally, my Magic Quest Multi-Game thread just started the final game, so please come and watch me die horribly in this easy game for babies.

Magical Quest 3, Part 1: Donald, DUCK!

Like all the other games in this trilogy, Magical Quest 3 oozes charm, and was made by Capcom, which means they're also competently put together. Though in some odd instances, Capcom forgot they were making a beautifully animated Disney-game for kids, and dropped in an oddly inappropriately hard bossfight. Or my aging body is making my slow reflexes progressively worse.

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.

The long-awaited Crossbell arc of the Trails series is finally coming out officially. Come check it out with us!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Battletech time! I'll be doing a video LP of the hair rained games computer game in career mode.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

The myriad twists and turns of the Sonic Franchise are likely familiar to anyone reading this post. Frontiers was announced to a lukewarm reception at best, but over time people warmed on the game as they played it. Critics are divided now, as is the fanbase, on whether this game is a success on its own, represents a great building block or is just another one of Sonic's notable failures.

So what happens when two people who've played Sonic since before they could speak properly pick up the game? Click the above to find out.

sandorius
Nov 13, 2013
Back in the Steam Winter Sale I picked up an obscure Chinese wuxia RPG with a janky fan-translation. Since then I've sunk nearly 100 hours into it and now I've decided to waste even more time by doing an SSLP of it. I don't know why but I love this game.

With Sword and Thunderbolt through Ancient China: Let's Play Ho Tu Lo Shu

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

Can goons solve what may be the most intricate mystery in a VN ever? Let us find out.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I'm going to play through the entire Walking Dead series and all the major decisions will be decided by a vote. Feel free to come and sabotage help me throughout the apocalypse.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

It's Gothic 3, but the 3 is literally twice as tall as the rest of the text, so it made the banner look untidy.

This ride is gonna loving suuuuuuuuuck.

CapitanGarlic
Feb 29, 2004

Much, much more.

Deathloop!

Strictly speaking, I have a vague idea what I'm getting into, but here's a blind run of a puzzle solving assassination game. There will be boot, there will be machete.

Professor Duck
Sep 28, 2018

Curling Injury

Live By The Cards, Die By The Cards--Let's Play The Guild of Dungeoneering!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

In case of The Silver Case, break glass.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4024413

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I've started an LP of The Gene Machine, a 90s adventure game set in Victorian England that involves a talking cat.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Slightly belated, but I'm running a new Battletech Tabletop campaign involving mercenaries and giant robots and all that good stuff.

s__herzog
Sep 13, 2022

I just started a new Pentiment LP, planning to play through the game with audience participation and do extra deep dives on some of the historical content in the game.

Sybot
Nov 8, 2009

I have pulled the trigger on my first LP here on SA, a dwarf campaign in EU4 Anbennar! The Sunlight Will Not Reach This Low: An EU4 Anbennar LP

Finnish Flasher
Jul 16, 2008

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4021059

Crusader Kings 3 LP. This technically started two months ago already but we are in year 881 now and the game ends at 1453 so plenty of time to left.

I'm posting here to get more people participating as there is plenty of voting, claiming characters and telling me what to do as our ruler, hoping for more participation.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4026121

Seven years ago, I let's played Sabres and Guns of Infinity, text games from Choice Of, and now the sequel is finally here!

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Do you like goofy sci-fi fantasy blends stuffed with anime tropes? No? I don't either, come watch me rag on this game.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Daggerfall - Then and Now

Played on a real MS-DOS PC.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

We're back in the Banjo-Kazooie thread with Banjo-Tooie!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Zak McKracken is a graphical adventure game made by Lucasfilm Games in 1988. It's set in a futuristic 1997 where aliens have taken over telephone companies all over the world so they can make all of humanity stupid.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Yeah we're gay. Don't keep scrolling tho, check out the Super Lesbian Animal RPG Let's Play

coop52
May 10, 2009

Y'all like robot dinosaurs? Come check out Horizon Zero Dawn LP

Yooper
Apr 30, 2012

Command Modern Operations : Megadeth, the video game

Airplanes! Boats! Submarines! Lovingly detailed strike plans! Warcrimes and collateral damage...

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

My head is a goddamn magnet for axes

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

In honor of the impending release of the Nature Incarnate expansion, I'm showing off one of my favorite solo/co-op board games. Let's blow up some colonizers with volcanoes!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Forgot to post here earlier but we've made it to Yakuza Kiwami 2

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

I'm starting a campain on the new WWI stratergy/RTS game set in the mud and blood of the western front - come watch the Black Adder like flailings!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029114

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

No glib remark? No witty thread title? Let's Play GOLDENEYE 007!

GoldenEye is back, in slightly dodgy emulated form (at least for the first half of the LP, after which we switch to original N64 hardware)!

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 00:30 on May 5, 2023

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

An open-world deckbuilder roguelite, huh? Well, I've played plenty of other card battlers, this one can't be too complicated, ri-

...ah.

Elder Scrolls the Gathering: Let's Play Erannorth Chronicles!

Come join me as I try to break down and introduce one of my favorite indie games to come out in the last ever, and make it at least a little less intimidatingly unapproachable.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
I don't have a fancy graphic, but come and visit the newly-minted randomizer megathread! And maybe even record one of your own while you're at it!

SoftThinkerGaming
Apr 16, 2023
Murder is never far away in Murder by Numbers, a picross-themed murder mystery!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750711&pagenumber=61#post531227782

SoftThinkerGaming fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Apr 17, 2023

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
X4 foundations let's play, using the new expansion and I also try to shoehorn ChatGPT into my gameplay.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4030312

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

"As the last summer day fades, all is illuminated."

Come read the story of a (not entirely) ordinary girl wishing for a more unique life, and getting far more than she wished for. Surreal landscapes, growing mystery, slice of life, and hand holding abound in a stylish JRPG summer vacation.

And yes, it's even more gay than Atelier.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'm attempting to read a gamebook for charity.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

I'm building a city in Cities Skylines. Come see the city take shape and look at some pretty screenshots as well.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

I just started an SSLP of Frostpunk. Come vote on whether or not child labour is cool!

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

Lord of the Realm was a venerable 1990s strategy franchise ... until it wasn't. Starting from the ground floor, I'll be playing through the entire series in a thorough, nostalgic fashion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

If only the game was exciting as how the box art makes it look. I'm doing a VLP of this obscure adventure game that was released in 1998.

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 23:28 on May 20, 2023