Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Flowing through the streams of time, memories that were left behind...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

A man who has never played Dishonored before brutally stabs stealthily makes his way through the game for the first time.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I'm doing a play-through of the Hearts of Iron IV alt-history cold war mod The New Order. There will be lots of reading and thread participation, hopefully in that order.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

They gave Kerrigan an unholy combination of high heels and exposed feet. :wtc:

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Hello, my name is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. You may remember me from some of my classic music such as Sonata No. 1, Sonata No. 2 and Sonata No. 3. I'm now starring in this LP by Rocket Baby Dolls in an adventure game that now has three different titles. I'm Mozart and this is The Last Secret, feel free to watch me uncover The Conspirators Of Prague

Kmsorter
Jun 3, 2023

I'm doing a SSLP of a sort of challenge run of Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest in which my characters' classes are decided by a random number generator.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Well hello there, Fly Boys!

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

WASTED is a charming FPS roguelite that is so stupidly good that I can't really describe what it is. It's a very tongue in cheek FPS. It's a kinda rogue lite with character progression, permadeath, and procedurally generated dungeons. And it just oozes it's charm in everything from the dialog, writing, characters and design, original neo 80's songs made for the game. Everything. Everything about it is just so oddly charming and good. So I'm LPing it, over there -> https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033940 Yeah, look at that, you should click that link and watch a video.

The LP features a drinking game AND instructional videos on how to make your own cocktails for the drinking game. Get wasted and watch WASTED.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

The second season is now underway and there's going to be more voting to decide who to kill off on how we are going to survive throughout it.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Yes, Your Grace is a role-playing strategy game from 2020. We are King Eryk of Davern and we must manage the realm as well as the more demanding job of being a family man. This will be an SSLP with audience participation, there are going to be a lot of decisions to make over the coming weeks. Will Davern prosper or will it fall into ruin? Only time will tell!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

I can't wait to get mauled by a loving deer

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

Elden Ring is FromSoftware's most recent large release and the game outsizes any of the "Soulsborne" games they put out before it. Featuring a massive open world and similarly punishing difficulty to what it succeeds, there's chance to die basically everywhere. For the most part, you're an unwanted rando who showed up one day to attempt to usurp the right to rule and 99% of the world wants you dead.

So I'm playing the game by deleting my character when they die. Also I'm not that good at the game.

>> So drop on by and submit a character to meet an unfortunate end in this ill-advised adventure! <<

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"

Looks like about a year ago there was a completionist playthrough of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.
This is... not that. Come watch me blindly bumble my way through the galaxy guided only by my heart, goldfish-esque memory, and Irate conscience SwordofKaz.

What's the worst that could happen?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

I'm playing a game where you cut up giant naked people

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

My ongoing screenshot of the Warcraft RTS series and in-depth examination of the story and lore has hit the big one: Warcraft 3, playing the remaster Blizzard released.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

It's time to pit some of the Imperiums best lead by an idiot against hordes of demons.

Whoever Wins, it's going to be bloody!

Let's Play Chaos Gate : Demonhunters

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Things are changing in the city of Panthea, but to the average person they couldn't begin to grasp the scope of the coming storm. From an impending election where a rival candidate poses the first real threat to the long-elected governor, to the biggest entertainment company in the city finding its path to the future no longer certain, to the last major criminal enterprise in the city reconciling an identity crisis with the whispers of a brewing civil war – not to mention a string of serial killings that have the police chasing shadows instead? A grand lie is being pushed to Panthea, one even those at the top don't realize, and if the truth isn't uncovered soon, this beloved city could end up in flames. ...But there's nothing you can do about it, for you are a simple bystander - all you can do is bet on the outcome, and watch as the truth comes into focus.

What would you wager that this story will have a happy ending?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Hey it's that game! liquidypoo and theenglishman join me for the Resident Evil 4 Remake!

DarkLich
Feb 19, 2004

Link to thread

I am building a theme park dedicated to the apocalypse. Which one? All of them!

Letmebefrank
Oct 9, 2012

Entitled

You have been just nominated as the new Director General of the Department of Fisheries and Agriculture! Your work includes some more varied aspects than expected.

Come and keep the Party in the power over the next elections!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4036539

FLOOR 13, is 1991 DOS game about leading a secret government organisation aiming towards keeping the Party in power in UK.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

This was inevitable. Let's Play Octopath Traveler II!

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

My journey through the Lords of the Realm trilogy has now reached it's second chapter in the peak of the franchise; Lords of the Realm II .

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normality is "a raging 3D adventure" game from 1997 set in a dystopian future. This is another game from my younger days and one that I have fond memories of, it also plays better than it probably should considering that it's a mid-90s 3D adventure game.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

I have a problem, and the cure is more Rimworld

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Street Fighter 6 || Punch the World Some More

Join us for some World Touring, a bit of classic Arcade Moding, plenty of fighting game discussing, and a lot of silliness and bopping!

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nine-gear crow posted:

• Your thread has meaningfully rebooted (eg, you have moved to a new thread, or restarted an LP considered abandoned), or

I think finally coming out of a 14 month hiatus (when I promised only 2-3 weeks) counts as meaningfully rebooted. Super Robot Wars 2G (plus the original and the Complete Box remakes all tied together) is back!

Falconier111
Jul 18, 2012

S T A R M E T A L C A S T E

Harvestella is an action RPG/farming sim hybrid by the Final Fantasy team, and it features the kind of great character moments and plot you’d expect out of the franchise. Sounds good, right? Unfortunately, the gameplay and actual writing kind of suck. Fortunately, that’s something I can fix! Come join me as I punch of the script, smooth out the rough edges, and show you the hidden gem this game truly is.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
The Something Awful Baseball Mogul Super League is not new. It's actually quite old. But it IS sign-up season for next year! We're entering our third year of the Nu League, after having finally moved on from Baseball Mogul 2013 engine to Baseball Mogul 2022. Come, build a team of the finest (and not finest) players in history and pit them against all comers. Win glory, right up until you run into Pander's playoff bullshit as he wins 10 out of 10 elimination games in a single postseason!

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Pathfinder Kingmaker - let's see what king of screwed up petty kingdom I can carve out of the stolen kingdoms!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Not an actual LP, but Danaru was nice enough to give me permission to advertise this here:

Come join us over in the Traditional Games forums for Umineko Mafia! More murder on Rokkenjima, and this time you might be the culprit!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4037837

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Like Blue Bullets in Your Heart - Let's Play Blues and Bullets

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
We're back! It's been a while since the first LP, but I've finally found time to get to Chapter 2. Please join me as we have a lovely jaunt through Toby Fox's masterpiece-in-progress, Deltarune Chapter 2:

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Delving into the insane rabbit hole that is MyHouse.Wad. What appears at first to be a cute, short little doom map turns out to be...something real special. breaking from LP tradition, the videos are commentary and subtitle free. I don't want to do a drat thing to detract from the experience that this brings to the table. Join me as i plumb the depths of this wild ride, and hopefully don't go irrevocably insane in the process!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4037915

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Started my first LP: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4038362

Come join me for some 90's shoot-em up action.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

I've done a couple of fairly basic LPs already, so it's time to do the big, complex one I've always wanted. Vote on our hero and the path they take from nobody to savior of the world.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

cards

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The City Of Lost Children is a 3D adventure game from 1997 which is loosely based on the film. The film is a cult classic, this game certainly isn't.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.

Gris, a game about colour, emotion and life.

homphgomph
Nov 23, 2007

So that's what that feels like

More Waifu Than Man, a co-op Call of Duty:Black Ops III Playthrough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4041606

Let's play a stupidly complex board game with thousands of pieces spanning from 1936 to 1950+ just so we can see Turkey invade Canada in the dreaded sequel to the Korean Hyperwar.