Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

No glib remark? No witty thread title? Let's Play GOLDENEYE 007!

GoldenEye is back, in slightly dodgy emulated form (at least for the first half of the LP, after which we switch to original N64 hardware)!

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 00:30 on May 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Let's play the game that isn't Outer Wilds. (SSLP)

It's only been around for a week so it's still technically new!

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Oct 11, 2023

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Wind's howling. Let's Play THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT [VLP]

The Outer Worlds was sadly hampered by the LP curse (although I am still planning to get back to it), so let's play a different RPG that is much bigger and much, much longer. This time in video form, because I think an SSLP of Witcher 3 would actually last until the heat death of the universe.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

He is a robot, he is a cop, he is a RoboCop (ROBOCOP: ROGUE CITY)

Join me and ChaosArgate as we make our way through the undisputed* Game of the Year 2023!

goty status very much disputed but the game is still a lot of fun