Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

I cannot believe I never noticed that we are allowed to post if we start a new game in a multi-game thread. That's what I get for blindly assuming it's 1 post = 1 thread and nothing else. :v:

Coincidentally, my Magic Quest Multi-Game thread just started the final game, so please come and watch me die horribly in this easy game for babies.

Magical Quest 3, Part 1: Donald, DUCK!

Like all the other games in this trilogy, Magical Quest 3 oozes charm, and was made by Capcom, which means they're also competently put together. Though in some odd instances, Capcom forgot they were making a beautifully animated Disney-game for kids, and dropped in an oddly inappropriately hard bossfight. Or my aging body is making my slow reflexes progressively worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
A new little video-project of mine.

What if Jem and the Holograms, but Dominions?

Click below to find out. We're playing a game of Dominons 6, The Glamour-way.