Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

"As the last summer day fades, all is illuminated."

Come read the story of a (not entirely) ordinary girl wishing for a more unique life, and getting far more than she wished for. Surreal landscapes, growing mystery, slice of life, and hand holding abound in a stylish JRPG summer vacation.

And yes, it's even more gay than Atelier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

Elden Ring is FromSoftware's most recent large release and the game outsizes any of the "Soulsborne" games they put out before it. Featuring a massive open world and similarly punishing difficulty to what it succeeds, there's chance to die basically everywhere. For the most part, you're an unwanted rando who showed up one day to attempt to usurp the right to rule and 99% of the world wants you dead.

So I'm playing the game by deleting my character when they die. Also I'm not that good at the game.

>> So drop on by and submit a character to meet an unfortunate end in this ill-advised adventure! <<

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

Halloween month? What's scarier than Rules Hell the Card Game?

Come choose what packs I buy and force me to use bad cards of your choice as I tackle a childhood favorite game that uses a very aggressive banlist.