Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I'm going to play through the entire Walking Dead series and all the major decisions will be decided by a vote. Feel free to come and sabotage help me throughout the apocalypse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I've started an LP of The Gene Machine, a 90s adventure game set in Victorian England that involves a talking cat.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Zak McKracken is a graphical adventure game made by Lucasfilm Games in 1988. It's set in a futuristic 1997 where aliens have taken over telephone companies all over the world so they can make all of humanity stupid.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

If only the game was exciting as how the box art makes it look. I'm doing a VLP of this obscure adventure game that was released in 1998.

Rocket Baby Dolls fucked around with this message at 23:28 on May 20, 2023

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Hello, my name is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. You may remember me from some of my classic music such as Sonata No. 1, Sonata No. 2 and Sonata No. 3. I'm now starring in this LP by Rocket Baby Dolls in an adventure game that now has three different titles. I'm Mozart and this is The Last Secret, feel free to watch me uncover The Conspirators Of Prague

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The second season is now underway and there's going to be more voting to decide who to kill off on how we are going to survive throughout it.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Yes, Your Grace is a role-playing strategy game from 2020. We are King Eryk of Davern and we must manage the realm as well as the more demanding job of being a family man. This will be an SSLP with audience participation, there are going to be a lot of decisions to make over the coming weeks. Will Davern prosper or will it fall into ruin? Only time will tell!

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normality is "a raging 3D adventure" game from 1997 set in a dystopian future. This is another game from my younger days and one that I have fond memories of, it also plays better than it probably should considering that it's a mid-90s 3D adventure game.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The City Of Lost Children is a 3D adventure game from 1997 which is loosely based on the film. The film is a cult classic, this game certainly isn't.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The Neverhood is a point-and-click adventure game made entirely with claymation. There isn't much in the way of dialogue but there are a lot of puzzles and vibrant locations. There's also a boat load of lore and back story in this game with not a whole lot of dialogue.

One of the lead designers of this game did turn out to harbour some quite controversial opinions but we won't be getting into that.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

The Walking Dead series continues with the Michonne mini-series. This takes place between issues 126 and 139 of the comic series and also served as a tie-in between the second and third seasons of The Walking Dead adventure games. As you can probably guess from the title, this series is about Michonne, from The Walking Dead.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Armikrog is a stop-motion point-and-click adventure game and the spiritual successor to The Neverhood. This is my first time playing through this game and even though I've heard that it isn't as good as the original, it still has Michael J. Nelson as the main character.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Callahan's Crosstime Saloon is a graphic adventure game from 1997 and it is based on the Callahan's Place book series. This one starts getting weird pretty early on.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

It's been almost three months since I completed The Walking Dead: Michonne but it was a much-needed break from the series. I have now returned to the series with The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, otherwise known as the third season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Not the really good game from Inkle that was released in 2014. This is the 3D adventure game from Frogwares that was released in 2005. You know an adventure game is going to be fun when there's a time limit, a stamina bar and stealth sections. There's also the fact that this is the only Frogwares game that has been permanently removed from sale with only a vague reason for doing so.