Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Charlie, Marge, and MAGA Dog are the best new characters of 2023. That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Holy poo poo, episode 5 was incredible...

..I kinda wanted them to get away with it tbh, I adored them.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Loved seeing Nick Nolte, Tim Russ, and Luis Guzman in this week's ep (Christ they're all looking so old tho) but didn't really dig the actual story that much. Charlie and Nick hanging out was the best part for me.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Why would she? None of the CEOs I’ve worked with have had top access to jack poo poo, because they’re morons and/or arseholes. Hell, I fondly remember the time one even started giving me their personal banking password because they couldn’t get it to work.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Yeah, that was an excellent ep, really good way to keep things feeling fresh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Loved the finale, loved the season overall, a couple of eps that didn't land for me but even those had some great moments. Charlie is just The Best.

Also, I adore how effortlessly cool she looks in the final shot, despite holding a can and standing in front of her clapped out PoS car.