Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Natasha Lyonne rules and turns this show from good to great. I think episode 5 has been my favorite so far. Loved how naturally Charlie sank into the retiree culture, rocking the wrap-around sunglasses and cardigans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Angepain posted:

In ep6, I initially interpreted Charlie's face in the final speech as a sign the actress was killing herself, as a kind of "oh poo poo, she isn't lying when she says all this fatalistic stuff" expression. But I mean it could just be about the end of her career I guess. And I don't know how she would have engineered to have those mats removed again. I did like it going straight to the credits after that without telling you anything else.

ha, I thought Charlie was just genuinely moved by the performance even after all that

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Khanstant posted:

I'm not horseless carriage man, but would whatever tricks and traps they put into the car become a problem in process of getting the car to and from the track and in position? Maybe they'll explain it just my first thought at the sabotage scene

I believe the car would get towed to the track, and then wouldn't be full throttle at any point until actually on the track (for a practice lap)

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Not my fav episode, the back half felt a little weak. Really just kind of a thin plotline this time I think. That's okay though! Cool performances and set pieces.