Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Peter Falk had a glass eye. One time when he was playing baseball, he pulled out his glass eye and offered it to the umpire, saying "You'll see better with this one."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I like how Davis knew about her lie detector ability and managed to imply his innocence without ever telling a lie. He would have gotten away with it if Charlie hadn't eavesdropped when he was reassuring that kid.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

Episode 7: I feel like Cancer Dog was a rejected title of the series, and I sorta love it?

I don't think it would work as a title at all, and Poker Face is perfect.

My favourite detail in this episode was the single banjo note after she makes a Deliverance joke and the guys haven't seen it.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I didn't enjoy this episode as much as the others. Didn't like that Charlie quietly saying "bullshit" when she hears a lie was replaced with her eye twitching, and it felt forced that two people confronted Laura after seeing the video, and she killed both of them. It hasn't put me off the show though, and it sounds like other people really enjoyed it.

I'll be interested to see a poll of everyone's favourite episodes at the end of the season. For me it's definitely the one with Boyle's BBQ; all the characters in it are so good.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

PantsBandit posted:

Kind of funny how Charlie survives getting stabbed right in her chest. At this point she should just let the baddies catch up with her since she'll bounce back once they "kill" her.

I assumed she somehow blocked it with the ankle monitor and faked being stabbed. I went back and watched it in slow-motion; she grabs the ankle monitor and stuffs it under her jacket a millisecond before he stabs her.

This was a great episode, I love how quickly they established JGL's character. I was hoping he'd be the one getting murdered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Now that the season's over, what are everyone's favourite and least favourite episodes?

My favourite is #3, The Stall. I love all the characters and the way Charlie arranged to have the murderer arrested. Every actor, no matter how small their role, killed it.

My least favourite is #8, The Orpheus Syndrome. I didn't hate it, but I just didn't find the murderer to be a compelling villain.