Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Aye Doc posted:

thought this was the least enjoyable episode so far, the premise sounded great and I was enjoying the first few minutes but drat it felt like it took way longer to get to Charlie than normal, and nothing about Charlie's part of the episode hooked me. although I did really appreciate Charlie mic'ing up the wig in the run up to the end

The plot of this one falls apart at the slightest thought, but drat it was enjoyable. Charlie scenes are worth the wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Chairman Capone posted:

Poker Face has reportedly been renewed for a second season. Though given the recent bullshit across so many streaming services, I guess who knows for sure.

Yeah, this. I don't believe renewal announcements until I'm watching that next season.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
It's been years since I've seen Columbo, but he worked with and had backup from the police. When Charlie does her endgame accusation, she's in a much more vulnerable position, which is nail-biting when she constantly picks the worst possible time to confront the killer.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I don't want to say Bratt is a bad actor, but his style doesn't mesh with the show or the more grounded and real performances the one-episode actors are giving. The Big Bang Theory guy is unsalvageable though, takes me right out of the show every scene he's in.