Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
In ep6, I initially interpreted Charlie's face in the final speech as a sign the actress was killing herself, as a kind of "oh poo poo, she isn't lying when she says all this fatalistic stuff" expression. But I mean it could just be about the end of her career I guess. And I don't know how she would have engineered to have those mats removed again. I did like it going straight to the credits after that without telling you anything else.

Also regarding the honour of the racist dog in ep3 I'm pretty sure the last shot of the dog with the radio DJ means that it's actually his and that the dog wasn't racist after all, it just knew his voice. Which would make sense with why the dog was so keen to get off the car right next to the radio station.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Really shocking data storage/backup system at this studio where just one higher-up('s account) can apparently permanently erase a file just from one click, though I suppose I can't really say that's unrealistic...

Jerusalem posted:

I knew she was in a couple of shows that I haven't seen before like Orange is the New Black and Russian Doll, but I somehow failed to make the connection that Natasha Lyonne played Jessica (the unbelievably cool, laidback character who helps the nerdy guy build up his reputation) in American Pie :aaa:

My similar sudden realisation was that she was the main character in classic lesbian comedy But I'm A Cheerleader. Just been hanging around quietly killing it for years.

socketwrencher posted:

Didn't make sense that Laura didn't get rid of the incriminating footage soon after the incident, but whatever.

My interpretation was that she didn't realise the camera was rolling at the time and this is the first time anyone actually bothered to look at this reel, but I don't think they say that explicitly

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Rian also directed a live performance film of one of the Mountain Goats albums and a pretty interesting music video for their song Woke Up New which I wish was available online somewhere at more than 144p