Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I might just be slow, but I'm unclear on episode 2. I get that the dashcam footage freed Marge. but why didn't Jed just take the winning scratcher and run? Was the scratcher somehow not good and that's why he burned it? Why wait for the cops?

Narcissus1916 fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Jan 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

ah, got it! Need to watch this earlier in the night and not when I'm about to pop a sleeping pill.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I'm torn on the structure because what makes this work is the long Act 1 with an absent Charlie. But the best part of the show is far and away her, so I feel like I'm just counting down minutes until she appears. Which I know is the point and intentional but...

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

The only trope I already hate is the "Charlie obliviously explains the crime and evidence to one of the killers".

I'm hoping its just a sign of how new she is to this craziness, but I'mma lose my mind (up in here) if that never changes

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Started watching Columbo and good goddamn do these hold up.

My modern brain does bristle against the extended runtime but it also gives everything much more time to breathe.