Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Whooping Crabs posted:

No reason to hate on dogs friend

People making sports teams out of animals is so hosed up lol, the animals don't give a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Whooping Crabs posted:

No reason to hate on dogs friend

There's nothing good about dogs

In fact there's lots of bad re: pit bulls biting people's lips off

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

People making sports teams out of animals is so hosed up lol, the animals don't give a poo poo.

lol it's true

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Toxic Mental posted:

There's nothing good about dogs

Toxic Mental posted:

In fact there's lots of bad re: pit bulls biting people's lips off

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
no need to go all bbc on dogs

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
yeah pendulum is swinging the other way now fuckers get on board

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My cousin is a teacher and he says that the school makes the teachers scoop the cat boxes in the bathroom for students who say they identify as cats between every class and then they make the teachers go back to class and teach gay evolution CRT class :sigh:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Anyone who hates any animal is a literal actual goose-stepping arm band wearing, card carrying member of the original Third Reich and this includes BBC who may or may not be an actual Hitler.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hitler sucked his dog's paws so he could satisfy his corn chip cravings without the unnecessary calories

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

My cat literally curls up in my armpit when I get in bed and rests his head on my chest and he stretches out a paw and lays it across my chest and starts purring then his ears point forward in a really cute way, and then I fold over my blanket and lay it over him so he's bundled up like a little burrito cat and he purrs and purrs and drools on my chest while we watch TV together. This happens every night. Dogs suck

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I don't actually hate dogs they're pretty cool sometimes

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I hate dogs in as much as like, I hate owning a dog, or being responsible for a dog, or the concept of dogs as pets. The animals themselves? Whatever. I don't like them but they're not what I hate.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Being responsible sucks yeah

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

im down to one cat now, rip rumbles, so now i do it every day or every other day depending on how lazy I am. I try to do it every day though who wants to poo in a dirty toilet.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Hey you folks with automatic litter boxes. What brands do you use? Looking for some recommendations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

its all nice on rice posted:

Hey you folks with automatic litter boxes. What brands do you use? Looking for some recommendations.

We have the PetSafe brand and it’s…ok? It says 3-4 weeks for one cat but lol no two weeks tops.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

my best method so far is to just have a old cat litter box.... i empty the literbox with liner every week and refill and scoop out the clumps of urine and poop chunks every day.

its clumping litter and so long as i do it every day its not bad.

my cat is giant though.. hes 16 lbs and not overweight at all... he pees... a lot. so i have to keep up on it.

i figured one of those automatics wouldn't work because his pee clumps are so huge.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wendigee posted:

my best method so far is to just have a old cat litter box.... i empty the literbox with liner every week and refill and scoop out the clumps of urine and poop chunks every day.

its clumping litter and so long as i do it every day its not bad.

my cat is giant though.. hes 16 lbs and not overweight at all... he pees... a lot. so i have to keep up on it.

i figured one of those automatics wouldn't work because his pee clumps are so huge.

That’s a big fuckin cat…Maine coon?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I didn't expect this thread to go on as long as it did.

I also didn't think it would generate a meltdown from BBC, so apparently I'm just clueless about a lot of things.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I didn't expect this thread to go on as long as it did.

I also didn't think it would generate a meltdown from BBC, so apparently I'm just clueless about a lot of things.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tuxedo cats own

Mine is sleeping in bed with me right now and I’m gonna roll over and give him some big snuggles and kisses and wake him up with smooches!!!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

Tuxedo cats own

Mine is sleeping in bed with me right now and I’m gonna roll over and give him some big juggles and kisses and wake him up with smooches

This is my second tuxedo cat, and she is a fantastic cat. She's about 2 years old, so fully grown, but is the size of a large kitten. But she has huge feet with truly alarming claws. She is painfully cute and very sweet, but could slice you to ribbons if she really wanted to. It's part of her charm. :allears:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Sam

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
tbh GBS could use a cat megathread, cats own

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Suzie, Sam's sister

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

Big Beef City posted:

Look I hate to keep bringing this up or whatever, but, like, you not might like my posting or not find it amusing and ok, cool.
But accusing me of whatever this means because you're mad about it?
Dude.
You want to call me a Nazi next just because you don't like my post? wtf
I've not said any sexist or hateful thing, why would you accuse me of this randomly?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Don't come back.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Catching a 30 day probe in a cat thread. Legend.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Professor Wicket

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CaptainSarcastic posted:

This is my second tuxedo cat, and she is a fantastic cat. She's about 2 years old, so fully grown, but is the size of a large kitten. But she has huge feet with truly alarming claws. She is painfully cute and very sweet, but could slice you to ribbons if she really wanted to. It's part of her charm. :allears:

My cats are funny

The tuxedo boy is big and like a dog. He only cares about food, food, food, sleep and sometimes playtime. Doesn't care if you pick him up or tickle him and never bites or scratches ever. He loves to nudge and rub his face on stuff.

Little baby tabby girl is totally cat-like. She needs nothing except to sleep a bunch, but isn't crazy about food or anything. She'll bite you if you rub her belly at the wrong time but also is incredibly sweet and always cries because she wants me to put her to bed, as in she will meow until I brush my teeth and get into bed and she can lay on my stomach and knead the blankets and purr. She loves her back and haunch rubs and likes to sit in my lap and get head massages.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I love all cats and dogs. Also, enjoying all the worst posters rushing to tell us they hate dogs and why.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah for sure I'd get a dog in a heartbeat if I had the space. I live in an apartment in a city and travel fairly often. It wouldn't be fair to the dog.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
A friend from college taught his cat to use the human toilet, just do that OP.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The X-man cometh posted:

This is the first thing that brought to mind:

These forums have broken me.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The X-man cometh posted:

Ah a student of the Mingus Method, I see.

https://www.charlesmingus.com/mingus/cat-traning-program

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
bbc undone by cats. its poetic

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

he's kinda right about it being lovely to just link him to Jordan Peterson of all fuckin' people though

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
I've had both cats and a dog, even 2 hamsters and they all were lifechanging interactions. Only pet I ever regretted was in 1999, this tiny freshwater shark I had bought (like 3 inches) and this thing grew and grew and went thru 3 tanks finally dying when it outgrew the 125 gallon tank. No one wanted a giant shark and I wasn't gonna release it to nature as that's hosed up. It could slam into the cover so hard it the bulb would stop working and knock it off the tank. That's how it died, I came home and it was on the floor next to the tank cover. It was almost 2 feet long at that point.
It had eventually gotten the name Bruce, after the robot shark from Jaws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

he's kinda right about it being lovely to just link him to Jordan Peterson of all fuckin' people though

On the other hand, shut up.