Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Next time she's sleeping, place a banana next to her and watch when she wakes up.

https://youtu.be/0b8vTHjsF0Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Feeding your cat green olives is good and fun (this post is not sarcastic or ironic, many cats go bonkers for green olives)

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I wish dril was bannable or at least that I lived in a universe where he had a twin that absorbed him in the womb

tough crowd

e : cat tax for unfunny tweet

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jan 29, 2023

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
drat this nfc game is not very exciting, between injuries and penalties 9ers can't catch a break

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

PinheadSlim posted:

tough crowd

e : cat tax for unfunny tweet

nah don't worry buddy as that supernerd on the last page said I place the blame entirely on @dril and think he should be flogged every single time anyone does it

cute cat though

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

gently caress you

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm glad that guy made digital Legos tho

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

deep dish peat moss posted:

Feeding your cat green olives is good and fun (this post is not sarcastic or ironic, many cats go bonkers for green olives)

My cat doesn't really jump on top of stuff or climb, but will go crazy if some rockmelon is left out. Apparently it smells like meat to them.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

If you have any sort of guitar amplifier cats will always jump on them. It’s a weird law of the universe.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There's this new technique going around where the cat shits but the poo poo eats itself, but it's basically removing mass from the universe so scientists aren't sure what the future ramifications are.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

If you have any sort of guitar amplifier cats will always jump on them. It’s a weird law of the universe.

My cat will not stop jumping on the sound bar which has touch sensitive buttons on the top

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

My cat will not stop jumping on the sound bar which has touch sensitive buttons on the top

Lay some scotch tape on it, sticky side up.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Lay some scotch tape on it, sticky side up.

Or Saran wrap.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like @dril

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Love to yell at the scared red pandas

Edit:
Those happy little fucks need some derision.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wendigee posted:

Love to yell at the scared red pandas

Edit:
Those happy little fucks need some derision.

They need to be put in their place

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm sick and tired of it. These animals thinking they can do as they want and please. It's very outrageous. Three times at two AM I have woken up because it would come to me in a dream, how much I hate them. It comes from a dark place but they have no respect. What is one to do? The world is filled with these non-humans who are basically a sort of freak and we are outnumbered. Only God can sort this out. What a mess!!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

we're only outnumbered until we get the bugs on our side

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Have you tried putting those extremely sharp spikes that they put on buildings and poo poo to deter pigeons? I've heard that helps

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
OP if you coat the sound bar in tin foil, then saran wrap, then put double sided tape on the whole thing the cat should leave it alone :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I gotta do The Big Cat Box Clean tomorrow morning, color me excited. We got some fresh Cats Pride waiting, unfortunately my cats don't like non-clay litterboxes so I'm stuck with the dusty poo poo

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Y'all making me feel like a shite cat parent. I only clean her litter box about once a week. She doesn't seem to mind :shrug:

Also she watches me scoop it out like she doesn't know what I'm doing it for, and occasionally nips at the bag I'm dropping the clumps in, so I have to shoe her away. She has a thing about chewing on plastic.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

rear end-penny posted:

Y'all making me feel like a shite cat parent. I only clean her litter box about once a week. She doesn't seem to mind :shrug:

Also she watches me scoop it out like she doesn't know what I'm doing it for, and occasionally nips at the bag I'm dropping the clumps in, so I have to shoe her away. She has a thing about chewing on plastic.
It takes 30 seconds of work to not have semi-exposed piss and poo poo in your house. Instead of taking that 30 seconds once or twice a day, you let a week's worth of it build up. Whether or not your cat minds it (she does), it's just a colossal failure of the marshmallow test

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Your cat will absolutely appreciate not having to tromp through her own poo poo to use the bathroom, doing it 'about once a week' is awful.

Buy a 20 dollar sifter litter box, you don't even have to dig around with a scoop.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bagmonkey posted:

OP if you coat the sound bar in tin foil, then saran wrap, then put double sided tape on the whole thing the cat should leave it alone :)

I replaced our main bathroom toilet recently and it came with a box with a wax ring and the hardware inside. I didn’t use that because I bought one of those silicon rings instead. Anyway the box with the wax ring and hardware is currently placed over the sound bar buttons.

#ghettoproblemsolvers #whatyougotavailableatthetime

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I cleaned out the litterboxes and replaced the litter y'all the cats will be happy and will reward me by trashing their litter area once again!

SmallFormatBlues
Aug 12, 2022
Hi my name is Gary Two thumbs because I have like 80000 toes and I Love To crap in a box as soon as my owners scoop it.I swear the more toes the more rank those turds are. The out side cat (Precious Frank) who leaves us rodent faces, nothing but rodent faces and maybe a small paw and some guts, doesn’t even crush the cat box like two thumbs gary does. (I let my offspring name the cats. Long standing tradition of stupid names and happy kids)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cats piss like 3x a day and poo poo 1x a day so a week of that is 21 clumps of piss and 7 fat shits and the cats are stepping on them and walking all over the house like that. That’s super gross.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Toxic Mental posted:

Cats piss like 3x a day and poo poo 1x a day so a week of that is 21 clumps of piss and 7 fat shits and the cats are stepping on them and walking all over the house like that. That’s super gross.

Piss is stored in the pad.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

they should pull that penny out of their rear end and hire someone to take care of their cat!!!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Toxic Mental posted:

A small explosive device should easily clean the litterbox, you can train the cat to use a detonator so you don't have to worry about doing it yourself.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Piss is stored in the pad.

This is what we use. They're really good, you just have to change the pad once a week and scoop the poo poo every day, except I prefer to just hand-bag it so that any of the pebbles with poo poo smear on them get taken out as well.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Toxic Mental posted:

This is what we use. They're really good, you just have to change the pad once a week and scoop the poo poo every day, except I prefer to just hand-bag it so that any of the pebbles with poo poo smear on them get taken out as well.

Yeah, breeze box owns. It's all my current cat has ever known. My previous two cats used fresh step for a few years until I bought a couple of breeze boxes.

My cousin tried using a breeze box with his old cat, but he was kinda dumb and decided to poo poo outside the box while munching on the pellets. Apparently it's not too uncommon for cats to think the pellets are food. Anyhow, the box lasted all of a day in his house and the cat needed its' stomach pumped. Lived for another 5 years after, but had to use clumping.

Stepping on one of those pellets in the middle of the night while trying to take a piss is like stepping on a 1x1 lego block, though.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Huge truths right there ^

We have two, one for each cat. Our little girl cat doesn’t love using them for shits because I think they’re also not super comfortable on the foot for cats but she deals with it well enough. I’ll take a few random pellets on the floor than a shitton of piss sand.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I hate scooping cat poo poo. I've been doing it for like 20 years and hate it. So I bought 3 automatic cleaners and life has been good ever since.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://twitter.com/JasonWhitely/status/1620178500614250498?t=b1jgB9biOMh4NXeOp_abxQ&s=19

We've robbed the Bastards some of their numbers. The first sin was theirs, mucking about in places they didn't belong. The non-human geek and freak squad has been emboldened by things like cats being allowed in our homes and hearths. Now you see these grotesque dolls made of hair and madness make their own beds in these disgusting zoos. The sons of bitches eat for free, sleep for free. There's nothing worse than the drat sons of bitches. Good to see they have been shanghaid from their rent control domiciles. I shudder to think!!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

We have one of these self-cleaning litter boxes, although it might be the previous generation and cost a little less:

https://www.petsmart.com/cat/litter...&fmethod=Browse

It has worked really well with a single small cat - I'm not sure how it would hold up with multiple cats or a cat that weighs more than 8 pounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I've got 3 x cats and they're fussy about their litter so I clean whenever I hear them scratching in it. If it's not immaculate one of my little guys just pisses on the floor.

I work from home so I'm getting up from my desk regularly to scoop piss and poo poo.

I want to buy an automatic litter box.
Also I live in a hot climate and evaporating cat urine burns the eyes