Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
I scoop both boxes (one upstairs, one downstairs) every morning after breakfast. I also hose down the insides of each box every two weeks before completely changing the litter. I'm not sure if the latter really does much but it's either that, the prescription food, or both that has stopped our cat from peeing on the floor so I'm disinclined to stop doing either.

We have to keep cheap garden trowels next to each box though so we can bury her toxic nightmare dumps if she decides she would rather run away from them than bury them herself. I guess if I poo poo like that and couldn't flush it I'd want to run away from it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU