Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

Here's the deal;
Cats suck rear end and nerds just apologize for them

Big Beef City posted:

You'll scream "No"like an idiot bitch but you'll be wrong like usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

People just assume I'm angry or hateful or whatever so whenever I post anything they're like "omg look how mad he is" and it's a post about how much I liked a sandwich or something.
Like, I'm not mad, everyone just goes nuts when I post.

You're one of my favorite posters and always have been, but if you speak ill of cats I will bomber you

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

bagmonkey posted:

here's a pic of me listening to BBC's poo poo

:hmmyes:

BBC posts and I'm like

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

gettin quoted and raged at by BBC and I'm just

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

then Waterbed Wendy says something nice to me and

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

he's kinda right about it being lovely to just link him to Jordan Peterson of all fuckin' people though

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

CaptainSarcastic posted:

On the other hand, shut up.

I won't, CaptainSarcastic, and you can only make me for a little while

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I wish dril was bannable or at least that I lived in a universe where he had a twin that absorbed him in the womb

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

PinheadSlim posted:

tough crowd

e : cat tax for unfunny tweet

nah don't worry buddy as that supernerd on the last page said I place the blame entirely on @dril and think he should be flogged every single time anyone does it

cute cat though

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

we're only outnumbered until we get the bugs on our side

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Your cat will absolutely appreciate not having to tromp through her own poo poo to use the bathroom, doing it 'about once a week' is awful.

Buy a 20 dollar sifter litter box, you don't even have to dig around with a scoop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

Cats piss like 3x a day and poo poo 1x a day so a week of that is 21 clumps of piss and 7 fat shits and the cats are stepping on them and walking all over the house like that. That’s super gross.

they should pull that penny out of their rear end and hire someone to take care of their cat!!!!